Profile for Linda F > Reviews

Linda F "Sedum" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PURE Twilight, DAB/FM Radio with Mood and Wake Up Light
PURE Twilight, DAB/FM Radio with Mood and Wake Up Light

3.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive and unhelpful after service I was happy with this product bought for me as a gift, 1 Mar. 2017
Very expensive and unhelpful after service

I was happy with this product bought for me as a gift. My daughter paid about £50 on an amazon offer. I accidentally knocked it off the table and the glass dome broke, otherwise it still works perfectly. On asking Pure if I could buy a replacement glass, they gave me this answer, which has made me unsure whether to purchase another Pure product.

Hello,

It is Pure policy not to supply any user serviceable parts, schematics or repair diagrams for any of our models, inside or outside of warranty.

'Due to this we can only offer our fixed out of warranty repair service cost which is £70 for the Twilight.

Wallander: Original Films 1-6 [DVD]
Wallander: Original Films 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rolf Lassgård

4.0 out of 5 stars Lassgard and Richardson not to be missed, 24 Feb. 2017
I like the Lassgard 'Wallander' best, they are closest to the books portrayal of Wallander to me. Richardson is amazing too. The films aren't in the right order. I wish they were, it can't be that hard to do. Also 1-6 implied I was going to get the first ones, but they are the last. However, I loved having a feast seeing these again.

Invision® New 2013 Premium Cross Pattern Design iPad 2, 3 & iPad 4 (with Retina Display) Case Cover in Red - Front & Back Protection Smart Cover With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function (PU) Leather with Soft Satin Inner Cloth lining - Premium Quality with Superior Design Features and Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine. (Red iPad 2, 3 & 4 Case)

Powerful Coffee, Nut and Spice Grinder By Andrew James - 150Watt, Stainless Steel Blades
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2016
Works great, looks good. I have used it for coffee beans but also for linseeds, pumpkin seeds etc.

River Cottage Gluten Free
River Cottage Gluten Free
by Naomi Devlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper good recipes using healthy ingredients, 14 July 2016
Proper good recipes using healthy ingredients. Everything has worked and has been delicious. I have made several of the cakes, the bakewell tarts and the bread and pastry. All were genuinely delicious and friends couldnt guess they were gluten free. I get proper gluten free flours delivered from Shipton Mill GF mill and keep them in the freezer. Really recommend this book. Follow the recipe and you will have something delicious.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like it though and it was good value and sturdy ..., 14 July 2016
In my old flat it fitted over my door for coats etc. In ,y new house with new modern doors I cant find anywhere it can go except in the shed. I do like it though and it was good value and sturdy as well as fun.

Scotch C5066F6 Packaging Tape - Brown, 6 Rolls
Scotch C5066F6 Packaging Tape - Brown, 6 Rolls

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2016
Cheap and good

Jiffy Bubble Wrap Roll 600mmx25m Clear Ref JB-S20L-060025
Jiffy Bubble Wrap Roll 600mmx25m Clear Ref JB-S20L-060025
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 July 2016
Ideal for the packing jobs in the move. Good price

Graef 1.5 Litre Acrylic Temperature Kettle, White
Graef 1.5 Litre Acrylic Temperature Kettle, White
Offered by ASOGADGET4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love this. It looks smart, 14 July 2016
Really love this. It looks smart, drinking coffee and fruit teas mainly, the temp control has really improved the taste cf to boiling water. short beep when it is at temperature is fine, as is the temperature display as it cools off. . Not at all annoying. I find pouring exact too, much better than others I have had. Some people seemed to find it awkward..I really disagree. Stainless steel inside is ideal. I use filtered water in it mostly which has cut down the calcification from Bristol water.

I am pleased I spent the extra on this kettle, partly to have a lovely designed functional object, but also for practicality of stainless steel cutting out the toxins from plastic, and not having to wait for the boiled water to cool before making coffee.. I usually forgot and then had to reheat, which was wasteful of electricity. This saves all that.

Wolf-Garten B25M Multi-Change Flexi Broom
Wolf-Garten B25M Multi-Change Flexi Broom
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2016
Flexible, ideal for my decking and more. I have the stiffer outdoor broom too. They complement each other. Great

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5