Profile for Hannah Mitchell > Reviews

The Amazing Book is Not on Fire
The Amazing Book is Not on Fire
by Dan Howell

5.0 out of 5 stars The amazing book IS on fire, 23 Oct. 2015
I feel a very odd sense of pride for Dan and Phil now. I've watched their videos for years constantly being entertained. Some parts even make me feel better about my life (sorry guys). Excellent book, definitely worth reading if you like their videos. They grow up so fast *single tear*

The Fault in Our Stars - 2 Disc (x1 BD & 1x DVD) [Blu-ray]
The Fault in Our Stars - 2 Disc (x1 BD & 1x DVD) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Shailene Woodley
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars The fault in our 5 stars, 23 Oct. 2015
Okay, I've not read the book, but after watching this film I DONT WANT TO. Amazing chemistry between the lead actors

Lovelace  [Blu-ray]
Lovelace [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Amanda Seyfried
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVElace, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Lovelace [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I enjoyed this movie because it was interesting to see the other side of Linda's fame. Outstanding performances given by Peter and Amanda and I think that everyone should give this movie a go, excluding children of course.

Love and Other Drugs
Love and Other Drugs
Dvd ~ Jake Gyllenhaal

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Like' and other drugs, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Love and Other Drugs (Blu-ray)
I bought this film with low expectations as I thought it would be another typical Hollywood rom-com, which it kind of was, but it had heart. I very much enjoyed Anne's performance and will watch this film again. Love and other drugs is definitely aimed at women, but I think men would be willing to give it a watch due to the recurrence of Anne's boobs haha

Monster [2003] [DVD]
Monster [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Annie Corley
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Monster [2003] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this film without much knowledge of the story and I did not expect to be sooo impressed. I loved the narration throughout the film and, admittedly, I cried at the end. Brilliant film and a well deserved Oscar for Charlize.

Frozen [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Frozen [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Kristen Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Mar. 2014
In short, Frozen is a brilliant film. Beautiful animation, catchy songs, strong characters and funny/cute moments. I recommend this film to all ages