Profile for Philomena(Cheekypee) > Reviews

Content by Philomena(Chee...

Philomena(Cheekypee) (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Innoo Tech Solar String Lights Lanterns, Outdoor Garden Lights with 20 LED Warm White Fairy Light with Fabric Lantern Ball Christmas Globle Lights for Path Party
Offered by InnooLife-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 26 Aug. 2016
These arrived quickly and packed well. The lanterns come flat pack and they are very easy to assemble.

These lights are beautiful. I have them hanging from my conservatory to a tree and they look really good. They are one of the first solar lights to light up in the garden.

Innoo has again impressed me with their originality as I haven't seen any of these before.

I received this product at a discounted price or for free in return for an honest review. Having said that I will give my honest review of the product, good or bad.

As I'm required to review the products in a short space of time if I find any faults with the product after using over a long period of time I have no hesitation in editing my review to state the fault.
Comment Comment | Permalink

VR Headset, Archeer Virtual Reality 3D Glasses with Bluetooth Controller Adjustable Head Band Strap for 3D Movies/Games Compatible with iPhone Samsung Moto LG Nexus HTC 4.7-5.5 Inch Smartphones
Offered by Archeer-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 25 Aug. 2016
This arrived quickly and packaged well.

These virtual glasses are fantastic. VR movies and games are the way forward. This is ideal for family parties etc My son loves chilling while watching videos on this.

They are very comfortable to wear even for long periods of time.

Light-up 30 LED 19.7ft Waterproof Portable Indoor Outdoor Solar Fairy String Lights for Bedroom Garden Deck Party Christmas Decoration
Offered by light-up

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 24 Aug. 2016
This set of solar lights arrived quickly and packaged well.

Six hours of charging gives at least eight hours of light. Comes with a stake that you can attach to the solar unit and place in soil etc

There is a 3 way button at the back to turn it on, off or flashing.

The colours are vibrant and stand out really well. They seem to be hard wearing as there is no damage after a few thunderstorms here.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Wireless Charging Pad, PULESEN® [Sleep-Friendly] [Ultra Slim] Qi Wireless Charger, Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, S6/S6 Edge/Edge Plus, Nexus 6/5,Note 5/4, MOTO Droid etc.
Offered by Pulesen Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Aug. 2016
I love these wireless charging pads. I am so jealous of my partner to be able to use this with his own.

This is slim and fashionable to use anywhere. My partner has been charging his phone with this every night since he received it. He loves it and I'm still jealous.

AILIHEN C8 Lightweight Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control on Ear Foldable Headsets for iPhone iPad iPod Android Smartphones PC Laptop Mac Mp3/mp4 Tablet( Black/Orange )
Offered by Sample Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them, 24 Aug. 2016
These arrive boxed well and ideal to give as a gift.

As soon as these arrived my son couldn't wait to try them. He says they are really comfortable and he forgets he's got them on after a while.
I have used them with my phone to listen to an audible and I found them very comfortable and the sound is brilliant.

Multi Charger, J2CC 39" Multi USB Charger Cable,J2CC Premium Quality 4 in 1 Multiple USB Charging Cable Adapter Connector with 8 Pin Lighting / 30 Pin / Micro USB 2.0 / Mini USB Ports for All iPhone, All iPad, iPod touch 5th Gen, iPod Nano 7th Gen, Galaxy S2, S3, S4,Amazon Kindle,mp3,mp4,Power Bank,Car Charger, and More (Black+White)
Offered by J2CC-UK Offical Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant- a must have, 24 Aug. 2016
This is a fantastic product. I normally keep it in my handbag as you never know when or who might need there phone charged and not got the cable. As a mum to 3 kids I find myself regularly taking this out of my bag to charge up the kids phones.

We took a road trip a few weeks ago and this was ideal. We were able to charge my kindle, daughters iPhone 6 and sons iPhone 4s all at the same time- from a portable power bank I took with me.

Netvic's Blue Digital BBQ, Roasting Meat & food Probe,Thermometer Ideal For Cooking, Roasting with Shut down Function
Offered by Netvic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Aug. 2016
This is a must have for every kitchen.

Once the probe is stuck in a roast etc it only takes a few seconds for the reading to show.
It requires 1 AAA battery to work.

There are 3 buttons. On/off, hold, Celsius/Fahrenheit.

This is a great idea for anyone not used to cooking meats etc

New Red Food and Meat Probe. Thermometer For Cooking, Roasting with Auto On and Off
Offered by Netvic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Aug. 2016
This is a must have for every kitchen.

It requires 1 AAA battery to work.

There are 3 buttons. On/off, hold, Celsius/Fahrenheit.

This is a great idea for anyone not used to cooking meats etc

Magnetic Building Blocks | 76 Pieces | Let Your Kid Learn Colors and Shapes through Play | Instruction Booklet and Storage Bag Included | Creative and Educational Gift for Kids...
Offered by InnooLife-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 24 Aug. 2016
This arrives boxed and is ideal to give as a gift.

Perfect for ages three and upwards my partner has had hours of fun playing with this and his grandson.

This is a brilliant educational toy which is great for a little ones (or older) imagination. I heard some great conversations between those two. Memories are priceless and memories have been made with these blocks.

TTLIFE Premium Silicone Kitchen Spatula Utensil Set-8 Pieces with Turner, Slotted spoon, Ladle, Spoon, Spoon Spatula, Spooula, Spatula, Basting brush(Red)
Offered by HUKOER

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 Aug. 2016
This is an eight piece utensil set for the kitchen.

Package Includes:
1* Ladle
1* Spoon
1* Spoon Spatula
1* Spooula

They are nice and sturdy and I love the colour.

They are easy to wash in the sink with suddy water or in the dishwasher.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20