Profile for snoopy > Reviews

Content by snoopy

snoopy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sure-Set Plastic Mouse Trap (2 pack)
Sure-Set Plastic Mouse Trap (2 pack)
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars ha ha ha ha ha!!!!, 11 Dec. 2014
Ha Ha Ha!!! I Got Mickey the first day i received this. I can't tell you what joy it was. Sorry but he was starting to taking liberties.
These work!!!! i would recommend. I caught the little **** first night.
So if like me you've had enough buy this now and you will not regret it.

Flair Rugs Kiddy Play Girl Summertime Childrens Rug, Pink, 90 x 90 Cm
Flair Rugs Kiddy Play Girl Summertime Childrens Rug, Pink, 90 x 90 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!! Lasted for 2 months!!!, 6 Nov. 2014
Oh dear, I'm afraid i have had no choice but to write this review.
I bought this on the 14th sept… its now beginning of nov and a few weeks ago i noticed it started to fray on the edges. Its really looks nice and my daughter loves it but on a practical side of things its not fit for purpose. I contacted seller who was very nice but because i have had it more than 30 days there is nothing he can do…..how convenient !! Surly a rug should last longer than 30 days…yes? or am i mad? no I'm certainly not. So if you want to waste your money on something that lasts for a few months and looks good go ahead….i have complained to amazon but they can't do anything…
They are laws about this kind of thing…Distant sellers regulations which i will be contacting. You cannot sell something like this and say sorry its over 30 days and hope that i will go away….sorry no i won't. Its a matter of principle.
so be aware if you want to buy this…..its rubbish and not fit for purpose.
thanks for reading.

Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean
Croydex Large Rubagrip Bath Mat with Hygiene 'N' Clean
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuinely anti mould….its a con !!, 14 Sept. 2014
Not anti mould…. If i could give this no stars i would. I've only used this for 4 months, genuinely, I've washed it and always remove this from the bath to allow it to dry, but guess what…..mould has developed. Contacted the seller and they couldn't care less…this is a matter of principal for me, not the money, fed up with these companies advertising products that are not genuine. I have small children so i was particularly worried about mould and hygiene. I have contacted Amazon regarding this and they have taken my concerns seriously. Thank you Amazon.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2015 4:52 PM BST

Ice Lolly Maker
Ice Lolly Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all., 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
I had to return this, very poor quality. Not good at all. I wouldn't bother.

Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m
Minky Retractable Reel Washing Line - 30 m

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Sept. 2014
Excellent and does the job… good quality great price. You get 2 lines(15m) which can be very handy when you have sheets etc. I was reluctant but I'm not disappointed. Good buy.

Generic Case for iPad†-†Dark Blue
Generic Case for iPad†-†Dark Blue
Offered by MEGA LIFE STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 13 Sept. 2014
I have to say at this price you can't go wrong. Really good and does the job. I bought this because sometimes my 4 year old uses my iPad and i was worried about protection. This does the job. Only thing with mine is i didn't get a screen protector. ;-(. Should of called amazon but i haven't had time. Apart from that its great, simple and effective.

Electromart Right Angle Tv Aerial Plug Coax Cable Plug To Socket Adaptor
Electromart Right Angle Tv Aerial Plug Coax Cable Plug To Socket Adaptor
Offered by Aquarius Computers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 13 Sept. 2014
Does the job its suppose to so i love it, simple, cheap but is quality. What more do you want.. its fit for purpose.

KitSound Jive 1950s Style Retro Portable DAB Radio with Dual Alarm Clock and Carry Handle - Floral

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent radio…i love it., 13 Sept. 2014
What a fantastic radio…i love it. This really delivers on warmth of sound and volume… fantastic. As soon as a very good friend of mine saw and heard this she ordered it right there and then. Literally. Its looks lovely too. i would highly recommend this and if you look at my other reviews you'll know how fussy i can be…. you will not be disappointed, i promise. I love quality and believe in buying once, this ticks all the boxes. Buy this now!!

KitSound BOOMDOCK 2.1 Docking Station Speaker System with Built-In AM/FM Tuner and Alarm Clock Compatible with 30-Pin Apple Devices - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great or bass booming sound :-((, 13 Sept. 2014
i bought this because of the great reviews….. My god, i cannot tell you how disappointed i was when i turned it on. What is everyone on about? This was very poor quality sound, not that loud (maybe I'm deaf). I was a professional musician for 20 odd years and in my professional view I've heard a lot better. Such a shame, i was so looking forward to it. But I'm sending this back….not as described in my view. So any of you out there that love quality sounding music, look elsewhere, really not that good. And has far as people are saying that the neighbours complaining etc…,.that made me laugh, no way…sorry no offence to anyone. This is just my humble opinion… so don't kill me.
Not for me…. and just a little note also, its quiet big with no bass booming!!! what a waste of space. I bought a radio from this company and i love it, so no offence…the radio is excellent with a better sound than this by far. Thanks
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2014 9:45 AM GMT

Am-Tech A2 Cutting Mat
Am-Tech A2 Cutting Mat
Offered by ALL YOU CAN HAVE

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great....., 14 Aug. 2014
Oh dear. You know, you get what you pay for and this is a fine example. When it arrived it was doubled up. Almost folded in a big envelope. Mmmmm... That's not a good sign. And now won't sit flat. I've had a cutting board for about 20 years and you would not be able to fold it this way. Meaning that this is not the best quality. But for the price what do you expect.
I did contact the seller who was very nice about it and offered to replace the item. That involved sending me a pre paid envelope etc etc and I declined because I just haven't the time to do this. It does annoy me slightly because time is money so what you save from buying inferior product you pay with your time.
Now I'm stuck with something that is not fit for purpose and I paid for that. Very annoying.
Sorry, I cannot recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6