Profile for Rosalia Tranchina-Percey > Reviews

Content by Rosalia Tranch...

Rosalia Tranchina-Percey

The Reader on the 6.27
The Reader on the 6.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant read, 21 Nov. 2016
It starts our slow, but a little more than halfway it picks up thankfully. An overall lovely book with adorable characters.

The Midnight Rose
The Midnight Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully written, 31 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Midnight Rose (Kindle Edition)
There are some books that you come across that have an effect on the way you perceive your life and this happens to be one of them. This was such a beautifully written book with so much wisdom and emotion that it hardly felt like a book of 670 pages.

The Color of Secrets
The Color of Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Wartime romance, 27 Aug. 2015
A very nice read, however close to the facts, I did find it a little sad at times. Unfortunately, this happens to be the case when books are written during war times .

Relax: Ultimate Relaxation: On Long Haul Flights
Relax: Ultimate Relaxation: On Long Haul Flights
Offered by Natural Harmony Productions

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 2 July 2012
I have travelled quite a bit in my 43 years and must say that listening to this relaxing CD on a long haul flight, made it extremely pleasurable. I can honestly recommend it to anyone who is anxious, stressed or just wants their body to shut down and have a very deep restful sleep. It worked for me! Surprisingly, when I woke up from my tranquil rest, I felt as if I could battle any challenge I was presented with on the other side of the pond, even with some jetlag!

Relaxation Techniques for a Healthy Life: Ultimate Guide to Reduce Stress and Anxiety
Offered by Natural Harmony Productions

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 July 2011
I found the Shhhh Relaxation CD absolutely fabulous. With an extremely busy lifestyle, I find it quite challening to unwind before bedtime. I use the relaxation CD each night now and find that I am more relaxed the next day, more alert and feel well balanced as I now have much better sleeps than before. Also, before I go into a meeting with a client, I like to boost my self confidence by listening to some of the exercises on the Relaxation CD. When I am relaxed, my clients as well as the team that works for me, respond in a much more positive way. A+++ all around. I would recommend this CD to anyone with a busy lifestyle.