Profile for Miss K. Gregory > Reviews

Content by Miss K. Gregory

Miss K. Gregory

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't deserve 1 star!, 5 April 2014
1 star is more than it deserves as a review! It is not genuine pale like they state and the plug stopped working after 2 hours of my phone being on charge! Complete waste of money!

Commissioned In White: Book 4 of the Art of Love Series
Commissioned In White: Book 4 of the Art of Love Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Reader!, 2 Jan. 2012
I cant stop reading Donna's books I have read them all in a few days I read the never too later series first and they were brilliant. I didn't think this series could be any better, but she topped her self! I loved this series and cannot wait until the next book!I'm in love with the Larson family and want to read more about the funny and loving committed extended family! If you want to laugh and cry and love a book you should read all of her books they are funny sexy sad and happy! I'm a very happy reader and I want the next book already :)

Blood Like Poison: Destined for a Vampire (Blood Like Poison Series Book 2)
Blood Like Poison: Destined for a Vampire (Blood Like Poison Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 13 Dec. 2011
This set of books is possibly one of my favourites since getting my kindle! Its not just your typical vampire book its got twists and such a good plot, its a shame there was only three to read :)

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read!, 13 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
This book is absolutely original. As soon as I started reading I couldn't stop. I cant wait to read the next book. I'm in love with all the characters and the plot there is just so much too keep you reading!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2012 10:47 AM GMT