Profile for John Rodgers > Reviews

Content by John Rodgers

John Rodgers (Coventry, UK)

Sony Alpha NEX LCS-BDF Universal Digital SLR Camera Bag Case, for Body and upto 2 lenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, good price, 18 Oct. 2011
This camera bags fits in perfectly with my Sony A390 camera. Room for all the bits, plus lots more, but doesn't look too big. Looks good too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On service, 18 Oct. 2011
Ordered this charger for my HP notebook on 17th Oct, charger was delivered on 18th Oct. Brilliant service!! As for the charger, perfect, as new, well packaged.

Key Mania-1900mAH Mobile External Battery For ALL iPods, iPod Touch, Classic, Nano & Iphone 3G, 3Gs, 4G - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, does the job well and holds its charge, 8 Mar. 2011
As an iphone owner something like this is a must as you never know what time in the afternoon your daily iphone charge will run out. I got one of these as a back-up to keep in my work bag and have had to use it on a couple of occasions. The charge holds really well, i went around 2 months without having to recharge it. Nice sleek design as well, looks very much like the bottom of an iphone 3g. Overall very pleased.

CBeebies - Bedtime [DVD]
CBeebies - Bedtime [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cbeebies
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit misleading, 8 Mar. 2011
This review is from: CBeebies - Bedtime [DVD] (DVD)
We got this dvd as our daughter loves 'Show me Show me'. With a big picture of Chris and Puy on the front (the main stars) I assumed Show me Show me would feature on the dvd, however it doesn't. Generally the Cbeebies programs are ok, however its a bit of a phaff to get to the first one as there are loads of intro's to get through - takes about 5 or 6 mins if you let it run.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2015 1:06 PM BST

BLACK DESKTOP CHARGER DOCKING STATION + USB CABLE FOR iPHONE 3 - PART OF THE CONSUMER STORE ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal little tool, 8 Mar. 2011
I got this as it was annoying me having to fiddle with plugging in the very tight fitting charger on my iphone. This works like a charm, plus you get an additional cable so I now use the spare to charge my phone at work (as the iphone battery is awful). I'm definitely considering getting another one so I can have it in the kitchen.

BPM Silicone Case Cover Skin & Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS
BPM Silicone Case Cover Skin & Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS
Offered by BPM UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, not brilliant, 3 Nov. 2010
This silicon case is ok for the iphone, but not ideal. The back of the case is lovely with a nice swirly design, however the hole for the on/off button at the top is a bit small so makes it difficult to lock or unlock your phone; i ended up cutting it a little with a stanley knife to make the hole bigger, which worked. The case also covers over the volume button on the side completely, so you have to press quite hard to turn the volume up or down. The front cover is only a little plastic screen protector and this is very difficult to get on properly and straight as it is very fiddly and is very easily smudged, which isn't necessarily that great for a touchscreen phone.

Overall an ok product, the design on the back is the best feature, particularly as it is almost seethrough, however it does tend to remove the stylish look of the iphone.