Profile for Rebecca May Timmis > Reviews

Content by Rebecca May Timmis

Rebecca May Timmis

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One word of explaining this product it lasts about a ..., 21 July 2014
One word of explaining this product it lasts about a month and then fails when you try to charge your ipad

Souvenir: The Singles 2004-2012
Souvenir: The Singles 2004-2012

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BAND EVER, 1 April 2014
I love this Cd sooo much ! I am a massive Kaiser Chiefs fan and they are my favourite band so this may be a little biased but all i can say is that the artwork is so beautiful on the cover and the tracklist contains all of my favourites. Its also nice to see 2 new songs such as on the run and listen to your head which are also really good. You should give this a listen if like me you are into indie bands such as the killers, the kooks, keane, the fray, snow patrol, razorlight and franz ferdinand e.t.c. all together i say its one of the best albums i have ever bought.

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ! I got what I wanted and more, 31 Mar. 2014
Kaiser chiefs are my favourite band and when Nick left I was worried that either 1. Kaiser Chiefs would split up or 2. Kaiser Chiefs would have a different sound and I was totally wrong! I love this album so much ! Every song is beautifully written and it is so indie ! I love indie rock and Kaiser Chiefs have been going for 10 years now and still going strong ! Congrats guys ! You deserve all the glory and success that you have also good luck to Ricky on the voice !