Profile for James Turner > Reviews

Hozelock Auto Aquapod 10 Kit
Offered by The Hardware Place
Price: 50.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 4 Aug 2013
Very easy to assemble and use. Excellent product. Saved my tomato plants when we were away on holiday. Will now buy an extension kit.

Marware Capacitive Stylus for Kindle Fire Tablets and Kindle Paperwhite, Orange
Marware Capacitive Stylus for Kindle Fire Tablets and Kindle Paperwhite, Orange

1.0 out of 5 stars Already bust, lasted 3 days., 28 Dec 2012
Poor quality, already broken, opened for Christmas, the tip has already split, so whilst it looks good my advice is to avoid and buy an alternative.

Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Offered by K Direct
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant family favourite, 28 Dec 2012
Really met expectations. Lots of fun, updated fast play added new ideas to our existing house rules. Good quality product, highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware no Free Time in UK, 30 Nov 2012
The Kindle is 10 out of 10, however, the lower score reflects the absence of the FreeTime app which I have been emailed by Amazon to tell me it is surpressed in the the EU, this was the reason I purchased the Kindle, as a tablet for my 7 year old son. Very disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2012 11:21 AM GMT

The Devil of Light (Cass Elliot Crime Series - Book 1)
The Devil of Light (Cass Elliot Crime Series - Book 1)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic thriller which kept me flicking the pages on the Kindle!, 14 Nov 2011
This book was recommended by a friend and having finished the book on the train this evening its fair to say I was very impressed. Having reread the other reviews, they give you a good sense of the story setting. The author spends time building the depth of the characters and even as the story reaches its natural break, the reader is left with a number of cliff hanger questions, I cant wait to read the next book in what I assume from the quality of the first book could be quite a series. Having been recommended to me I now recommend it to you.

Joseph Joseph Melamine Bread Bin With Cutting Board Lid (Red)
Joseph Joseph Melamine Bread Bin With Cutting Board Lid (Red)

3.0 out of 5 stars As described, OK but disappointing quality, 9 Mar 2009
I read the other reviews and chose to buy, therefore cannot complain when reviews turned out to be spot on. The product is fair quality but the lid does not fit snuggly and although fairly thick has already begun to warp in a dry warm kitchen. Problem is there is not alot of choice for alternatives bread bins. Buyer beware.