Profile for Richardson > Reviews

Richardson (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Shack
The Shack

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the amazing picture of God that is seen in ..., 30 Jun. 2017
This review is from: The Shack (Kindle Edition)
I love the amazing picture of God that is seen in this book. A truly beautiful and Jesus like picture.

Family Card Games Dutch Blitz
Family Card Games Dutch Blitz
Offered by DoubleCee

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2017
a game to really keep the family engaged for hours

The Elements of Style
The Elements of Style

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Jun. 2017
Unless you understand lots of techincal grammatical terms this book will be fairly difficult to undersand

A Dark Shaft of Light
A Dark Shaft of Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping with twists and turns, 30 Jun. 2017
I really enjoyed the book. It keeps you reading till the very end with twists and turns.

The Crucifixion of the Warrior God: Volumes 1 & 2
The Crucifixion of the Warrior God: Volumes 1 & 2

5.0 out of 5 stars A well researched and presented book, 17 April 2017
Greg has done a great job on this. There is so much more evidence than I realised that the early church and even the Biblical documents support the thesis he is putting forwards. When we look at Jesus on the cross we really see the character of the God we worship. He is amazingly beautiful and the book has made this see right through the Bible. This isn't an easy read but it is well researched and presented. I'm enjoying the depth of the insights and how well it is discussed and made clear. The simplified version which will come out soon will no doubt be a much easier read.

Randomise game: Draw, act or describe your way to victory
Randomise game: Draw, act or describe your way to victory
Offered by Gamely Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 25 Mar. 2017
We've had lots of fun with this and because it's small it means we can take it away with us when we go.

FOIL CENTREPIECE - MULTI COLOURED HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY
FOIL CENTREPIECE - MULTI COLOURED HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY
Offered by Aamers

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun and well made, 24 Mar. 2017
Lots of fun and well made

Brilliant 18th Birthday Paper Napkins, Pack of 16
Brilliant 18th Birthday Paper Napkins, Pack of 16

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 24 Mar. 2017
good quality

Amscan 9900553 2.4 m x 16 cm Gold Celebration 18th Happy Birthday Prismatic Letter Banner

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 24 Mar. 2017
as advertised. Been used at a couple of celebrations and still strong.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this Kindle., 24 Mar. 2017
This arrived 2 days before I expected and was delivered safely to my safe place with excellent communication for me.
This works brilliantly. I love the variable amount of light that can be used on the paperwhite. I am having to get used to not touching the screen unless I want the page to turn but that is because I've had a non touch screen kindle before. I don't think the battery is going to last a month as it suggests but that is just because I'm on it more than the 30 mins per day it suggests so that's fine. The touch screen works well for note taking and makes suggestions in UK spellings not US as I requested.
I contacted Amazon with a slight query about this and they resolved it within minutes. Excellent customer service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4