Profile for Amy Durston > Reviews

Content by Amy Durston

Amy Durston

Betron JRS40 Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone, iPod, Ipad, Tablets and MP3 Players - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, 5 Feb. 2015
I use this speaker to play white noise to my baby while she's sleeping out and about in her buggy. It has excellent volume and sound quality. My partner has recently started "borrowing" it to connect to his tab when he's listening to music as the sound quality is so much better!

Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml
Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
oldskool.!!

Offender [DVD]
Offender [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joe Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Offender [DVD] (DVD)
wicked movie.!!

Police Sound Light & Electric Horn Siren
Police Sound Light & Electric Horn Siren

3.0 out of 5 stars However as soon as I contacted the seller they promptly replaced it for free and the replacement works fine. I am now happy with, 29 Nov. 2014
I bought this siren but when it arrived it did not work. However as soon as I contacted the seller they promptly replaced it for free and the replacement works fine. I am now happy with my purchase.

I will now go and attach it to my Red Vauxhall and pretend to be a police officer.!

Bundle Monster 18pc Girl Baby Toddler Ribbon Bows Flowers Mixed Design Hair Clip and Barrettes
Offered by Bundle Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety, 6 Jun. 2013
Quick and reliable service. Most of the clips have the material around the whole clip, which pleases my daughter when she tries to pull them out as they don't get stuck in her hair!

Losing Weight is a Healing Journey: A Woman's Guide to Losing Weight Naturally
Losing Weight is a Healing Journey: A Woman's Guide to Losing Weight Naturally

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, 3 Jan. 2013
This book has helped me look at achieving weight loss in a new light. It has given me the courage to step out of my comfort zone to address my own demons and be happier with who I am. I love the idea of "progression, not perfection". A much easier philosophy to live by!