Profile for a davies > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Tarot
The Tarot

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 24 May 2017
This review is from: The Tarot (Kindle Edition)
Great easy to understand

The Tarot Book 2
The Tarot Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 24 May 2017
This review is from: The Tarot Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
Great easy to understand

LICHFIELD St.Steel Coil Whip Black
LICHFIELD St.Steel Coil Whip Black
Offered by BFC

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 May 2017
Does the job always use these whisks

Nikwax Waterproof Wax for Leather - White, 60 ml
Nikwax Waterproof Wax for Leather - White, 60 ml
Offered by jellyegg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 May 2017
Fab water proofer for my Biughas boots

KUUK Drum Grater for Cheese, Hash Browns, Coleslaw, Nuts, Salads, Chocolate and more

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth its weight in gold, 24 May 2017
Love this grater easy to clean and use.. love the suction pad , liked it so much boughtn2 more for my girls ..

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Wonderball Ceramic Hair Waver Wand - Get Tousled Hair or Wild Bohemian Curls with a Salon Quality Barrel Wand- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Stayed in all day easy to use, 24 May 2017
Don't hesitate buy it.. I was not sure about these tongs but thought I'll try them as the price was very good compared to other sites...they are very hot so u need to watch your fingers and skin they heat up very quickly ...my hair is difficult to curl and it doesn't stay in..I was amazed how my hair looked after using them it only took me 10 minster to curl...I have hair just passed my shoulders. And not layered i had the perfect beach look...it stayed in all day..will be taking them on hols with me...

Medically approved - Plantar Fasciitis / Achilles Tendonitis Resting Splint with FREE Wedge for Optimal Foot Positioning (Class 1 medical device - Supplied to the NHS) MEDIUM, UK Shoe: 6-9
Offered by Orthotix Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain free at last., 14 Oct. 2016
I suffer with plantar fasciitis have done for the past 2 years, as all sufferers know the pain and discomfort can be unbearable to the extent your unable to walk first thing in the morning, after trying everything I could possibly try to alleviate the symptoms including injections I resigned myself to the fact I have to live with it, last resort was trying the foot brace, the thought of this was not good but needs must, wow!! First night I wore it, it did feel a little strange, I got up in the morning put my foot on the floor, no pain, no limping, a miracle, I'm on my 3rd night of wearing the brace to bed each day my foot is getting better, if I have to use this every night for the rest of my life I would just to be pain free in the mornings. I still get an achy heel at the moment towards the end of the day especially when I have been on my feet all day but nothing compared to the pain I have been in, well worth a few restless nights. HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2017 5:42 AM BST

Dr Beckmann Colour Run Remover - 1 x 75 gram Sachet
Dr Beckmann Colour Run Remover - 1 x 75 gram Sachet
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars It's magic, 10 Oct. 2016
Great stain remover, red dye on green chinos completely gone, I had boiled the jeans numerous times with no success in removing dye, one soak overnight with colour run remover the red dye had completely gone, there was some fading to the colour of the chinos but hardly noticeable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill necklace, 5 Oct. 2016
Great necklace very unusual love it

Yasong Women Loose Fit Wide Leg Dungarees Jumpsuit Playsuit Navy UK 16