Profile for Aria > Reviews

Logan
Logan
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars What a sad fate..., 10 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Logan (Amazon Video)
Got it was awful, they must've have bought the blood by the gallon. What and awful way to end the saga. So disappointed.

Personalised Engraved In Loving Memory Remembrance Guardian Angel KeyRing & Tab
Personalised Engraved In Loving Memory Remembrance Guardian Angel KeyRing & Tab
Offered by Gift Cookie

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic..., 10 Aug. 2017
Abolutely love it, I've put it on my car keys so it tinkles when I drive.

Nike Women's Wmns FS Lite 3 Running Shoes, Pink (Atmc Pnk / White-Hypr Orng-White), 6

2.0 out of 5 stars even if I hadn't sent them back becasue of the size I think I might have sent them back due to the horrible colour., 10 Aug. 2017
The colour was awful.... even if I hadn't sent them back becasue of the size I think I might have sent them back due to the horrible colour.

Tangled in Time: Project Enterprise: Book 3
Tangled in Time: Project Enterprise: Book 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but short..., 10 Aug. 2017
Really enjoyed it but it was too short!

Zachery: The Pride of the Double Deuce - Erotic Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance
Zachery: The Pride of the Double Deuce - Erotic Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring..., 10 Aug. 2017
Read one, you've read them all.

Plain Star Keyring
Plain Star Keyring
Offered by Womack Graphics

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely..., 10 Aug. 2017
Its lovely and I like how I could add the words. Its solid and has weight so I can find it in my over large bag! Many thanks and am thinking of them for personal presents at Christmas.

The Key: Project Enterprise Book 1
The Key: Project Enterprise Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug. 2017
A really great read with engaging characters, from beginning to end. Highly recommend it has a proper conclusion to the story. I wish more were like this. Thank you for writing it.

For Shift's Sake: Paranormal shapeshifter alpha werebear soldier BBW romance
For Shift's Sake: Paranormal shapeshifter alpha werebear soldier BBW romance

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as far as it went, 6 Aug. 2017
The story wasn't finished and I remember now why I don't read Ms Carter's books. It's really disappointing to be drawn into the story and...

Her Alaskan Men
Her Alaskan Men

1.0 out of 5 stars Gawd..., 21 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Her Alaskan Men (Kindle Edition)
It was just so unbelievably bad. I'm shocked I fished it. The mental processes in getting your head around this story is beyond me and I feel truly blessed.

Canwelum Smart Step-on Digital Bathroom Scale, Precision Digital Body Weight Scale with Blue Backlight LCD Display - CE, RoHS Certified
Offered by Canwelum Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar. 2017
This is a lovely piece of equipment and does exactly what I need it to do. Its so slim and light weight and it feel nice to the touch. I can even change it from kgs, to lbs or stones and lbs - what more could I ask for and a great price too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10