Profile for Firebird 75 > Reviews

Content by Firebird 75

Firebird 75 "Lubna" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
LAVENDER Absolute (Green), Lavendula angustifolia 10ml by EOD - Essential Oils Direct
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sept. 2017
Smelled just like Lavender fields!!! Or like I rubbed lavender on my palms! Just like the real thing.

Pure Tolu Balsam Essential 15ml (Myroxylon balsamum)
Pure Tolu Balsam Essential 15ml (Myroxylon balsamum)
Offered by deve herbes

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it. Had a vanilla and balsam scent, 22 Sept. 2017
I loved it. Had a vanilla and balsam scent. Great for adding to other aromas to provide the depth.

Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Raw Cacao Beans 500g
Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Raw Cacao Beans 500g
Offered by Sevenhills Wholefoods

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved these Cacao raw beans, 22 Sept. 2017
I loved these Cacao raw beans. I even loved the light shells. I think there is benefit in the whole product. We in our modern ways have forgotten how to chew whole foods, including textures were not used to. However, you forget even the thin paper like shell as you bite into the nutty almond-like bean that leaves a deep chocolate flavour with a slight bitter and astringent after-taste giving you a clue of its healing powers. Eat these like medicine. The nuttiness and the chocolate taste is a bonus for me!! I love this.

Peru Balsam Pure Essential Oil 30ml
Peru Balsam Pure Essential Oil 30ml
Offered by The Aromatherapy Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2017
I loved this product. It runs well and I loved the scent which was delicious!! <3 <3 <3

50ml Chamomile (Roman) Pure Essential Oil
50ml Chamomile (Roman) Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Sept. 2017
Good product

STRESS & ANXIETY Pure Magnesium Spray Blended With USDA Organic Essential Oils, #1 Herbal Stress Support Formula
Offered by Seven Minerals EU

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money on this product, 13 Sept. 2017
The product does not work. It feels sticky and grainy on the skin. When I sprayed it on my son's skin, it made those areas really itchy so i had to wash it off. It doesn't smell of the essential oils which were listed so the amount added must have been miniscule. For the price, it was totally not worth it as it did not work even as a lovely scent, or a relaxant, or even an emollient. Do not waste your money on this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2017 6:18 PM BST

Labdanum Absolute essential oil 10ml
Labdanum Absolute essential oil 10ml
Offered by Authentic Oil Co

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelled good., 13 Sept. 2017
Was okay. Extremely thick and resinous. It needs to be warmed in the oven or hot water a little for it to flow but then it got clogged in the pump spray I was using, i.e. it did not blend with the other oils that were already in the bottle. I did shake the bottle many times and added polysorbate 20 but that did not help the product to disperse or blend into the other oils, but rather form thick sticky globs within the mix. Smelled good.

Khadi Handmade White Cotton Rag Paper Pack -White-320gsm A4-210x297mm-8.3x11.7"
Khadi Handmade White Cotton Rag Paper Pack -White-320gsm A4-210x297mm-8.3x11.7"
Offered by Curtisward Art Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Sept. 2017
As expected

Polysorbate 20 (Solubilser) - 500g
Polysorbate 20 (Solubilser) - 500g
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my essential oil blends to leave a clear product like perfumes in shops but I keep getting a cloudy ..., 13 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Polysorbate 20 (Solubilser) - 500g
I bought this to emulsify my essential oil blends to leave a clear product like perfumes in shops but I keep getting a cloudy substance. It seems a great deal of P20 is needed to create a clear substance but I didn't try. I had already used a lot and I didn't want to ruin the effect of the essential oils on my skin on the therapeutical level.

Flower Essence Services Mugwort Dropper, 1 Oz
Flower Essence Services Mugwort Dropper, 1 Oz
Offered by HerbsDaily EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I found the product worked well. It was also ..., 13 Sept. 2017
I found the product worked well. It was also reasonably priced compared to other flower essences which seem a bit overpriced.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6