Profile for Mrs. Pamela Edwards > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Pamela Ed...

Mrs. Pamela Edwards

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Adult Color  By Number Book: Psalms Theme
Adult Color By Number Book: Psalms Theme
by Happy Vale Publishing Pte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I can not find it at present, but I ..., 18 Aug. 2017
I can not find it at present , but I think my comment / feeling was that it was meant to be Psalm based , but the pictures did not go with the title

eBoot 57 Pieces Hand Sewing Tools Set Embroidery Hand Needles with Needles Pom Poms Beeswax U Shape Scissors Sewing Thimble Seam Ripper
Offered by eBoot

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Aug. 2017
This is going to be useful sometimes when I make a mistake with sewing

IGNPION 72 Canvas Inserting Portable Zippered Large Folding Pencil Case Pouch Stationary Organiser Storage for Travel, School and Office (Black) (Pencil Not Included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, and I have actually put my set of ..., 18 Aug. 2017
Very useful , and I have actually put my set of pencils into it in number order , and was interested as to why the numbers were from 500 , are there another 500 colours as well sold somewhere

Inspirational Adult Colouring Book: Colour Creative Doodles with Uplifting Bible Quotes for Inspiration, Calm and Faith - The Gift of Colouring: Volume 1 (Inspirational Colouring Books for Adults)
by Rebecca Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a super book, love the way the colour suggestions have ..., 18 Aug. 2017
This is a super book , love the way the colour suggestions have been done

Marco Raffine 72 Art Coloured Pencils for Adult Coloring Books Drawing Writing Sketching Doodling

5.0 out of 5 stars these were ordered as my birthday / anniversary present and ..., 18 Aug. 2017
these were ordered as my birthday / anniversary present and I am thrilled as it gives me so much more choice of colours , I would be intrigued though to know wheter there are sets with other numbers and maybe even more colours

Celtic Wheel of the Year: Celtic and Christian Seasonal Prayers
Celtic Wheel of the Year: Celtic and Christian Seasonal Prayers
by Tess Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars This was brought for my Husband and he was thrilled ..., 18 Aug. 2017
This was brought for my Husband and he was thrilled with it as it follows on from a book we brought on Lindisfarne in October last year

The Rhythm of Life - Celtic Daily Prayer, New Edition
The Rhythm of Life - Celtic Daily Prayer, New Edition
by David Adam

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my husband and he was thrilled with it, 18 Aug. 2017
Bought for my husband and he was thrilled with it

Artis Slide Out Storage Tower Folding 3 Tier Rolling Castor Dolly Trolley Spice Rack
Offered by Stella Traders Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, it is in use, but could have ..., 24 Sept. 2016
OK , it is in use , but could have done with being two shelves instead of three as three TOO tall for where I wanted it , do the suppliers do one with just two shelves ????

Victorinox Black Leather Pouch (2-4 Layer)
Victorinox Black Leather Pouch (2-4 Layer)
Offered by BEST VALUES

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sept. 2016
again brought to go with penknife for my husband for our Anniversary

20TM Taster Projects (Twenty to Make)
20TM Taster Projects (Twenty to Make)
by Various

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Sept. 2016
quite an interesting book , some things in it which I may try making

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9