Profile for James's Nan > Reviews

Content by James's Nan

James's Nan

Franklin DMQ119 Collins Dictionary & Thesaurus
Franklin DMQ119 Collins Dictionary & Thesaurus

5.0 out of 5 stars Franklin DMQ119 Collins Dictionary and Thesaurus, 19 Jan. 2012
This is the second time I've bought this product. The first time was several years ago for my mother in law, an avid crossworder. We went to visit her after Xmas and she told us that hers had died. A friend had bought her a similar product but it wasn't as good so she had asked them to return it to the shop and try and source the same item for her. I went onto Amazon purchased it online and it was delivered a few days later, great product and a great service. My Mum in law is once again able to complete, most if not all of her crossword!

VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Blue)
VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Gift, 2 July 2011
I bought this for my Grandson for his 5th Birthday. We live abroard and though we get pictures of him from family memebers I thought it would be a good idea if he could take his own pictures and send them to us via email. He loves using it and enjoys the additional features. His Dad says it's easy to use and it's also encouraging him to learn how to download the pictures himself and so therefore helping him using the computer. A wonderful gift, well made and at a very competetive price.As a bonus we also now get pictures he has taken himself, a winner all round.