Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Barry" (Milford Haven, Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Assorted Dots Stickers 8mm
Assorted Dots Stickers 8mm
Offered by FINCHLEY TRADING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Sept. 2013
Arrived swiftly and as described. Perfect for using as coursework reminders on my academic planner. Every student should have something similar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Sept. 2013
Some great songs on here to have a true ear feed of some of the true 50's classics. We bopped the night away quite happily.

15 Led Hurricane Lamp Light Lantern Lightweight Storm Camping Traditional Hiking (Colours May Vary)

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 16 Sept. 2013
Received swiftly. Gives off a decent light and fits in perfectly with the look I was going for in my garden. Have to say I was fortunate to receive a colour I liked so no problems there, but I think offering a colour choice would not be beyond the call of duty in today's consumer society. Although, they do point out quite clearly that colour is random.

Crime, Policing and Punishment in England, 1750 - 1914 (Social History in Perspective)
by David Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 16 Sept. 2013
Had to buy this for a module of my degree. I have to say it is fairly easy to read and get the required information from.

MINI USB Data Cable Lead For Navman Mio Moov M410 M610 & Spirit 485 GPS Sat Nav PC Sync Cable
Offered by Digital Accessories Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Sept. 2013
Connects fine and works as described. Couldn't ask for anything more from this item really as it does what I bought it for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Sept. 2013
A great little USB that fits well on my keyring, plus it feeds my inner nerd desires. The only issue I have had with it is if you are using usb ports that are side by side it can be a little difficult to get in of one of those ports are occupied.

Car Seat Belt Extender Pack (Type A + Type B) - Adds 20 cm of length - No Installation!
Offered by Seat Belt Extender Pros III

4.0 out of 5 stars Exemplary Service, 16 Sept. 2013
Although I returned my purchase as my car (Peugot 1007 2007) is unfortunately in the 2% of UK cars they don't fit I have to commend the customer service. If all retailers were like this online shopping would be so much simpler.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Sept. 2013
Does what it is supposed to but not the best quality sound, although it is perfectly acceptable. A friend of mine bought a much more expensive one and to be honest I can't hear any difference.

Large Hevea wooden Salad bowl and 2 servers ,Ecological Rubberwood Salad Bowl
Large Hevea wooden Salad bowl and 2 servers ,Ecological Rubberwood Salad Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 16 Sept. 2013
Very happy with this. Looked around a few shops and couldn't find one this size for anywhere near the price.

Zombie Bits
Zombie Bits

1.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Zombie Bits (Kindle Edition)
Even though I'm a big fan of zombie literature I didn't enjoy this at all. The stories are a bit predictable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9