Profile for Alice d > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay

4.0 out of 5 stars cool!, 13 May 2014
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
Love it only problem is I can't find baby section on home menu thingy is there a certain level? Other than that it's a brilliant app! Recommended!

PopU 2 - Get genuine likes and followers on Instagram
PopU 2 - Get genuine likes and followers on Instagram

5.0 out of 5 stars really works!, 6 Feb. 2014
When I got this app (bc my acc @doodle_dreams_ followers weren't active) I didn't know weather it would work but it does!!! Although NOW it won't load even though there's WiFi so can you fix it?

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Feb. 2014
This book is perfect it made me cry and laugh i love it it's justifiably if you are reading this take this note to the person who is buying it and tell them I say that it is a life changing book, thank you John green for being an amazing writer.

Beginner's Digital SLR Crash Course: Complete guide to mastering digital photography basics, understanding exposure, and taking better pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Dec. 2013
This book was great

I am 12yrs old and I wanted a manual camera for my birthday, but my dad said that I didn't know how to use one, so I read this book and its taught me a lot! And for a great price too!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2014 4:20 PM BST

United We Spy: Book 6 (Gallagher Girls)
United We Spy: Book 6 (Gallagher Girls)

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad it's over, 8 Nov. 2013
I have loved this book every word of it i Wang to thank Emma Jennings for introducing it to me the reason I have all of the books five stars is because there all amazing ally Carter is a great writer, well any one who can write that is a genius, but in sad there won't be another book that that was the end of the series but I've learnt stuff from this book in fact I've learnt alot that I just read a great damn book !

Out of Sight, Out of Time: Book 5 (Gallagher Girls)
Out of Sight, Out of Time: Book 5 (Gallagher Girls)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 29 Aug. 2013
These books get better and better and better every book in this series has improved this book is the best so far I'm also excited for the final of the series called United we spy ally carter is such a talented writer I have loved every book I have read that she wrote SO BUY THIS BOOK!!!! Go on NOW scroll up and hit that button ;)

Only The Good Spy Young: Book 4 (Gallagher Girls)
Only The Good Spy Young: Book 4 (Gallagher Girls)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 28 July 2013
READ THIS BOOK this is the best book of the series read it NOW just read I think ally carter should make a film out of this series! SO READ IT NOW!!!!

Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover: Book 3 (Gallagher Girls)
Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover: Book 3 (Gallagher Girls)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the series, 18 July 2013
This book is even better than any other book ally carter is such a talented author!!! I loved it the hole way through buy it now!!!

Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy: Book 2 (Gallagher Girls)
Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy: Book 2 (Gallagher Girls)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read better than the first one, 8 July 2013
This book is amazing it has a lot of twists clif hangers its just perfect i read it in 2 days not because it was short because it was great BUY IT!!!!-

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You: Book 1 (Gallagher Girls)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK READ IT!!!!, 5 July 2013
This is an amazing book its just amazing and there's a hole series to it!!! You have to buy it!!! I enjoyed it the hole way through!! So BUY IT!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2