Profile for DKL > Reviews

Content by DKL

DKL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
A Tapping at My Door: A gripping serial killer thriller (The DS Nathan Cody series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good writing and good story, 29 Mar. 2017
I enjoyed the book.

The reason it is a three star for me is the pace and the character narratives. I prefer their actions to tell me how they feel rather than being part of their thought processes. I also felt some relationships were over egged, like the one with Cody's boss and that mysteries could have been revealed earlier so the pace to resolution could have been increased.

DuraPro Rapid LCD Dual Channel Battery Charger for GoPro HERO5 AABAT-001 AHDBT-501 Camera Batteries
Offered by DuraPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and simple, 31 Jan. 2017
We bought an extra battery for the GoPro and this to charge both of them overnight. If need be we could charge two batteries on this and one in the camera.

I like the fact you can see how much charge is in the battery. It is very neat and simple.

Joseph Joseph Twist, 2-in-1 Silicone Whisk - Green/White
Joseph Joseph Twist, 2-in-1 Silicone Whisk - Green/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, 31 Jan. 2017
Love these because they are neat and simple and don't get stuck in the drawer! Thoughtful design as we expect from JosephJoseph.

Anchor Hocking 10 Piece Presence Punch Bowl Set with 8 Glasses
Anchor Hocking 10 Piece Presence Punch Bowl Set with 8 Glasses
Offered by No1Brands4You

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, good product, 31 Jan. 2017
I love the glasses which come with this punch bowl. I've ended up adding them to my cupboard for daily use. The punchbowl is for occasional use obviously!

Great product and great service.

GoPro HERO5 Action Camera - Black
GoPro HERO5 Action Camera - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, good product., 31 Jan. 2017
I love prime. Next day delivery on this and all the extras we bought with it so I've had time to learn how to use it before our holiday.

Very neat camera. Takes up no room at all in your packing (everything you need with it does). Having read up about it, I know the battery only lasts a couple of hours which is not enough if you are out all day, so we bought a spare.

Very easy to use. The touch screen is simple. There are lots of You Tube videos for GoPro newbies like me. The voice control worked in my home but have not tried it in busier environments.

I've taken video (pretty good considering it was indoors with my grandchildren) downloaded it to my phone, managed to take a small clip and post it to instagram using the GoPro apps. So if I can do it, it must prove it's not too complicated!

LEGO Disney Princess 41062: Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle
LEGO Disney Princess 41062: Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle
Offered by vidcosales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Oct. 2016
My 4 year old granddaughter loved it but needed help building it.

Joseph Joseph Tri Scale - White
Joseph Joseph Tri Scale - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling as well as home use, 11 Oct. 2016
Bought for my diabetic brother as he needs to weigh his carbs. He takes them everywhere with him and is really happy with them. Neat and unobtrusive both folded and in use.

iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector, TeckNet [3 Pack] 3D Touch Compatible Tempered Glass Screen Protector For iPhone 7 Plus / 6s Plus / 6 Plus with 9H Hardness and 96% Transparency
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Not full screen, 11 Oct. 2016
Five star customer service. I've only given this four stars because they are not 'full' screen protectors as they leave a small gap. I had this type on my iPhone5 and they still work and are usable but not invisible.

iPhone 7 Plus Covers, Terrapin iPhone 7 Plus Case - TPU Gel - Slim Design - Durable Shock Absorbing - Back Protector - Clear
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy and fantastic value, 11 Oct. 2016
Fits well and has enough of an edge to protect the glass when laid on its front. Very happy and fantastic value. I have not tested its 'drop-a-bility' but am hoping it will be fine!

[with Free Installation Tool] iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector, ESR® Full Coverage Tempered Glass Screen Protector Protection for 5.5 inch Apple iPhone 7 Plus (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, virtually invisible, 11 Oct. 2016
Arrived next day (on prime), easy to fit and fits well barely showing an edge. Very happy and would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7