Profile for J MURRAY > Reviews

Content by J MURRAY

J MURRAY

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 S I9300 Dark Blue Wallet Side Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

4.0 out of 5 stars but for the money it is great value., 20 Feb. 2015
It is a phone cover so can't get too excited about it, but for the money it is great value.

SUPCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 Case - Premium Slim Hard Shell Leather Case Cover SM-T110 (Black), 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars This is absolutely super value for money, 20 Feb. 2015
This is absolutely super value for money. I would not hesitate to buy another one of these when (if) this one gives in!

Elsa Makeup School
Elsa Makeup School

2.0 out of 5 stars This make up game was purchased for my granddaughter, ..., 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Elsa Makeup School (App)
This make up game was purchased for my granddaughter, who is nearly three. However, it takes far too long for the make up to actually cover Elsa's face, and she gave up waiting! I endorse the fact however that it does take too long for the make up to take effect.

Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 7.0 LITE SM-T110N WI-FI 8GB MARVELL 8 GB 1024 MB Android 7 -inch LCD
Offered by Maxmovil

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Love it. Camera is brill for capturing our grandchildren.

Darker than Night (Frank Quinn Book 1)
Darker than Night (Frank Quinn Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Darker than night, 11 Nov. 2014
Enjoyed this book so much I am going to search for others by this author straightaway. Found it hard to put down.

Lights of Liverpool
Lights of Liverpool

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights of Liverpool, 9 Nov. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I couldn't put it down and am now looking for more books by this author.

Large Peppa Pig And Family Stationery Zip Up Pencil Case
Large Peppa Pig And Family Stationery Zip Up Pencil Case
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loved this pencil case, 6 Nov. 2014
My granddaughter loved this pencil case. It is rather on the large side but that just means it holds more crayons!

Little Throat Doctor - kids games
Little Throat Doctor - kids games

3.0 out of 5 stars My grandchildren were only slightly interested in this, so ..., 6 Nov. 2014
My grandchildren were only slightly interested in this, so I can only pass on their comments not my own, as I have never used it.

She Wore Only White
She Wore Only White

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 31 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed reading this book and have only given three stars as it feels unfinished to me. It did not feel as if a story had ended and that I did not enjoy.

peppa pig Seaside Toddler Bed, Pink
peppa pig Seaside Toddler Bed, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars It is easy to put together provided you get the pieces in ..., 9 Oct. 2014
I thought I had already reviewed this product?! Our granddaughter loves this bed so it will do for us! Arrived ahead of schedule. It is easy to put together provided you get the pieces in the right place - a comment I noted was made by other purchasers. However, it did not put us off the bed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12