Profile for Gemsbok > Reviews

Club Vits Vitamin E 400iu - 365 Capsules GRIP SEAL BAG
Club Vits Vitamin E 400iu - 365 Capsules GRIP SEAL BAG
Offered by Club Vits Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 April 2016
Good quality, good price and don't contain any soy, which was important for me!

HoMedics HEPA Professional Air Purifier - White
HoMedics HEPA Professional Air Purifier - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but a little noisy!, 2 April 2015
I purchased this product for my asthmatic cat who struggles with dust. It seems to be one of the only decent HEPA air purifiers out there that doesn't have an ioniser and therefore doesn't release any nasty ozone, making it ideal for asthma sufferers. It's very easy to use and makes a huge difference to the air quality within the room it's placed in- you can really smell the fresh air and it seems to have helped our cat a lot. The only downside is that the noise is unbearable on anything higher than the lowest setting- and on the highest setting it literally sounds as if it's about to take off! Even on the lowest setting, I wouldn't say it's at all suitable for use in the bedroom.

Nobby Transport Box/ Pet Carrier, 57.5 x 39.5 x 40.5 cm
Nobby Transport Box/ Pet Carrier, 57.5 x 39.5 x 40.5 cm
Offered by Zoo Galaxie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent carrier for rats!, 6 May 2014
Got this carrier for my two male rats. It's secure and really well ventilated, with more than enough space to add a 'warm' end and a cold end during summer months. It's bigger than it looks in the photo and you could easily fit groups of rats in there. It's also useful as a temporary hospital cage and a water bottle can be attached to the top of the lid using a piece of bandage. The only slight downside is that if you were buying for baby rats, the holes on the top of the lid are fairly large, so a young rat could potentially squeeze out.

Nelsons Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement--28 Sachets (Packaging May Vary)
Nelsons Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement--28 Sachets (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 23 Dec. 2013
Wasn't expecting much from this product, but I suffer from IC and can't handle the fillers in most tablets, so had to give this a try.

It's great stuff, you can taste the iron in it so I'm sure it must be doing something! My iron levels are always low and this actually puts a bit of colour back into my cheeks. It's probably the best supplement I've ever tried. It's slightly more expensive than most tablets but it's such a good product that I'm happy to pay the price.

GreatShield iSlide Slim Fit Polycarbonate Hard Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 - Black
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you leave a gap!, 23 Dec. 2013
Within the first day I was ready to send this product back- I couldn't get the case off and it took around 3 hours, a knife and damage to the back of my phone before I managed to even pull it apart.

I cautiously put it back on afterwards and left a slight gap where the two halves meet, just enough to get a fingernail in. It's worked really well and I can now pull the bottom half off easily. The top half still won't slide off, but it can be levered off by using a blunt knife or ruler.

It's not perfect, there have got to be better ones out there, but it's a strong case and I trust it to protect my phone. After the first removal it seems to free up a bit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Our story- amazing stuff!, 20 Nov. 2013
Our cat is 10 and suffers from arthritis in her back, hips and front legs due to trauma as a kitten. The vet prescribed Metacam and it worked wonders for her, but after reading some not so thrilling stories about the safety of using it long term I decided to search for something else to keep her ticking over. Having tried certain other 'tasty beef' brands in the past with no success, I had no hopes at all for this product and assumed she'd turn her nose up at it...but she ate both tablets as if they were the yummiest treats in the world and even with having them every day, she hasn't sussed them out yet! Either she knows they make her feel better, or she loves the taste.

She still has Metacam when she needs it, but the Seraquin seems to take the edge off the pain and gives her enough freedom to live a good quality of life. It doesn't have the same 'instant' effect that Metacam has, but it helps enormously. The tumeric in it seems to help settle her tummy after eating shipjack tuna too, which is something she can now enjoy without throwing up all over my bed.

I've tried giving her the tablets at different times of day (one in the morning, one in the evening) but that makes very little difference in my experience. Giving her both tablets at once seems to give her that 'kick' to last until the next evening.

Savic Stand Nero 3 Small Animal Cage Stand Navy Blue
Savic Stand Nero 3 Small Animal Cage Stand Navy Blue
Offered by Pet Things

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 Nov. 2013
This stand is very overpriced for what it is. It isn't as sturdy as I'd hoped and I don't trust it. It's very wobbly, even with the screws tightened fully. The wheels are completely unusable, they're not held on by anything except the weight of the cage and they constantly come off during cleaning, so I've removed them completely.

Rated two stars because it's easy to put together.

Small Animal Carrier Medium Colour May Vary
Small Animal Carrier Medium Colour May Vary
Offered by Birmingham Reptiles and Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for two male rats!, 20 Nov. 2013
Our two (large) male rats fit in here comfortably. I was worried it wouldn't be big enough, but it seems to be the perfect size for them, nice and deep and they have plenty of room to move around. I'd say it could carry three male rats at a squish, but not for longer than 10 minutes. It's good quality, sturdy and I haven't had any problems with it so far. It's become part of their enrichment, I put them in it on the bed and they have great fun trying to tip it over.

Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars SETLOCK IS A LIE, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Having been to see Sherlock S3 filming, I was very surprised to find that none of the scenes filmed during 2013 are featured in Series 3.

There is only one explanation. The setlock tag is a lie created by Stephen Moffat and Mark Gatiss in order to lure us all into a trap.

Rated 5 stars because it's Sherlock and some Sherlock is always better than no Sherlock, even if Sherlock spends all his time in a fish bowl and John has been turned into a fawn.

Sherlock: Music From Series 2
Sherlock: Music From Series 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Nov. 2012
This is one of the finest soundtracks I have ever brought. The sound quality is fantastic. I would listen to it all day if it wasn't for the fact that it brings back vivid memories of Reichenbach!

Page: 1 | 2