Profile for Peter Martin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AnySharp Smart Sizzors 'Cut Anything' Multi-Purpose Scissors
AnySharp Smart Sizzors 'Cut Anything' Multi-Purpose Scissors

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jan. 2014
This scissor is a fantastic multi-use tool. We keep one in the kitchen to deal with anything the regular scissors can't handle. Brilliant.

Dymo S0946320 Label Manager 160 Handheld Label Maker Qwerty Keyboard
Dymo S0946320 Label Manager 160 Handheld Label Maker Qwerty Keyboard
Offered by Limestone

5.0 out of 5 stars Missing Features, 17 Jan. 2014
I really like the LabelManager 160, but it is missing important features from the Letratag product I also have. These are namely the save/load and the clear functions. It was very handy to be able to save labels we print repeatedly, like the kids name tags. It is also quite annoying to not be able to delete a label in one go, which when you have a multi line label can be annoying. Otherwise, I prefer this to the Letratag. I also expected it to be a bit smaller than it is, perhaps 25% so enough to notice. Would I buy again or stay with the Letratag? Not sure, not sure...

Bear Yoyo 100 Percent Fruit Rolls 100 g (Pack of 6)  Strawberry
Bear Yoyo 100 Percent Fruit Rolls 100 g (Pack of 6) Strawberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, 17 Jan. 2014
Kids love Bear Yoyo and we can't get them easily in Madrid, so this is second best. As far as the product goes, it's excellent for kids, better than a lot of the junk "roll ups" out there.

Crayola Glitter Gel Pens (6 Pack)
Crayola Glitter Gel Pens (6 Pack)
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Colours, 17 Jan. 2014
I really like this, almost as good as the Uni Ball ones. I think the colours are really good on the Crayola, and the glitter really shines through. Great for kids and adults alike.

Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox
Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox (Toy)
Again, another great plush toy on Amazon. Kids really liked this one, it is a bit small, but extremely cuddly. Better for under 5s.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird... but works, 17 Jan. 2014
This is a really weird looking adapter, and while I knew it before I bought, it just doesn't feel right. It takes up a lot of space. There are better adapts, though this is one of the best if you need a 90 degree angle.

Garmin 12V Angled USB Vehicle Power Cable
Garmin 12V Angled USB Vehicle Power Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 17 Jan. 2014
This is an original part, and Garmin rip you off. However, it works, which is more than one can say for most of the third-party products.

Doxie Replacement Accessory Kit (for Doxie Go, Doxie Go Plus, Doxie Go Wi-Fi, & Doxie One)
Offered by Apparent

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 17 Jan. 2014
Personally I found this to be expensive for what it is. Should have been half the cost. I needed it because my kid passes marker drawn pictures to scan and the (excellent, excellent, excellent and well loved) Doxie regularly needs cleaning.

Acctim 55112 Tempus Timer/ Stopwatch, White
Acctim 55112 Tempus Timer/ Stopwatch, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, hate it, 17 Jan. 2014
I have a love hate relationship with this timer. First, the quality is excellent (I know because I've dropped it half a dozen times), the features are spot on, and the usability is brilliant. However... it uses two pathetically inadequate magnets at the back, and the position of the battery cover makes it very unstable on the fridge. Basically, it doesn't stick to the fridge, so I had to add A LOT of magnet tape to provide support. With the batteries in, it just starts to slide. Maybe it's my fridge, I don't known though other magnets hold fine. Anyway, even with the additional magnets, the problem is that the unit is so large, and has an awkward back design, that if you push the buttons when it is on the fridge it will lift up and fall to the floor. If it was flat and stuck to the fridge, I'd give it a 5 star. However, even like this, I recommend it against all other timers on Amazon as of end of 2013.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and worked well, 17 Jan. 2014
I liked this cable, it worked well and is of a good quality. I wish that Panasonic used standard USB, but this is a good second.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3