Profile for Gertrude > Reviews

Mechanic Resurrection
Mechanic Resurrection
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Go watch it, it's what you expect, 27 Dec. 2016
It's Statham, you know what you are getting.
Action film, few sarcy comments and a good chance that he did a lot of the stunts himself.

Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video

1.0 out of 5 stars No casting, no use, 11 April 2016
This review is from: Amazon Prime Video (App)
Can't cast to my TV or Chromecast.
Poor choice Amazon

Ultrasport Men's Race Edition Snowboard Helmet - Black, X-Large
Ultrasport Men's Race Edition Snowboard Helmet - Black, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 11 Feb. 2014
This was a great fit. I have a gargantuan head and this size had more than enough adjustment to make this a tight fit or a comfortable fit.

The whole experience was initially confusing as I never previously wore a helmet, but after a few hours I thought nothing of it and eventually never noticed I was wearing it.

I could happily recommend this helmet, and my friends were quite impressed with it too. Especially at the price

Acer 23-inch LCD TFT Monitor (5ms, 40000:1)
Acer 23-inch LCD TFT Monitor (5ms, 40000:1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good monitor, shame about the buzz, 15 Mar. 2009
After only owning this monitor for two days, it has been booked for collection due to a buzzing noise, which is a shame because what limited experience I have of the monitor leads me to believe I would like using it.

This monitor was bought to replace two 4:3 19" monitors that were taking up to much desk space. While it does obviously loose me screen space, 1920x1080 versus the dual screen size of 2560x1024, I was comfortably able to have my usual selection of windows open with only a little overlaping.

One of the first things I did was to turn down the brightness, but other than that I have been very pleased using it. Worked straight out of the box, even with Windows 7!

After I have read about on the internet to make sure that I have just been unlucky and that the buzzing is not a common occurence with this monitor, I expect I will purchase another to replace the faulty one.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2010 9:57 PM GMT