Profile for Mr. R. S. Hutton Mckee > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. S. Hutt...

Mr. R. S. Hutton Mckee (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Star Wars Clone Wars Pocket Easy Kit Sith Infilitrator
Star Wars Clone Wars Pocket Easy Kit Sith Infilitrator
Offered by Toyshelf - IN STOCK, READY TO DISPATCH.

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy start to the Dark Side, 23 Mar. 2012
I bought this at the very start of my adult model building Kick, I had not built a model since I was a Teenager now twenty years later I suddenly fancied building a model, Being a Life Long Science Fiction fan and pretty usless with painting this seemed to be the answer to my model building desire. It was easy to build verty quick and easy due to the lack of glue and paint and at the end you have a small but well made model. Cool.

Absolutely (1980)
Absolutely (1980)
Offered by Media Vortex

5.0 out of 5 stars The Nutty boys at their best., 23 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Absolutely (1980) (Audio CD)
I am a madness fan, I admit it, but when I got round to buying CDs my collection was lacking the sound that I grew up with, that changed when I spotted a release of a set via the old Sky Magazine, I bought this with One Step Beyond and I have enjoyed the Nutty boys since. Madness I call it Gladness, WARNING MAY CONTAIN NUTS!

The Platinum Collection [2011 Remaster]
The Platinum Collection [2011 Remaster]

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Queen and Freddy!, 23 Mar. 2012
I liked Queen and this is the CD set for all fans, with the best of the massive collection of rock music from the past forty years. I bought Version 1 for my father later my brother got the 2000 version so I had to get this so I could listern to the best of the best rockers the UK has vere produced. Rock On.

Elvis Christmas Album
Elvis Christmas Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Cheer from Yesteryear, 23 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Elvis Christmas Album (Audio CD)
I am not a huge Elvis fan but I do like a few of his songs while not his usual music it is fun especially in the Christmas Silly Season. This is a good one for fans of Elvis and Christmas fans, like me. I must admit I didn't buy this album rather I won it as a lossers prize in a radio compitition, I didn't mind losing as the prize was a Bottle of Whisky and I don't drink. And so I went out of my way to get the answers wrong but also funny.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess who I bought this for?????????, 23 Mar. 2012
My Wife is the World's Biggest Winnie The Pooh Fan and so this card was a must on Valentines day, and I must admit it was a hit. A well made card although it does kind or ruin the guess who part of Valentines day, it is still a good buy for all those hubbies with a Winnie The Poof fan of a wife.

Dc Versus Marvel TP
Dc Versus Marvel TP
by Ron Marz

5.0 out of 5 stars Kapow good guy vs good guy, 23 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Dc Versus Marvel TP (Paperback)
Marvel VS DC with a brief visit to amalgum (a combination between the two) this is a tale most of us never thought we see. Of course thing are going too end well or is it? It all depends on your point of view. I guess the Amalgum universe was not meant to last but it was fun to visit.

NEW MAIN CHARGER FOR PSP
NEW MAIN CHARGER FOR PSP

5.0 out of 5 stars This is for the plug not the game, 23 Mar. 2012
The worst thing about the Sony PSP is that it runs out of power not very Quickly but when it does this plug and lead is the best thing for you. It not only allows you to recharge you PSP but allows you to play it pluged in thus not running down the battery. A good buy for owners of the game.

Flash Gordon
Flash Gordon
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Gordon's Alive and Rocking, 23 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Flash Gordon (Audio CD)
the absolute best thing about 1980's Flash Gordon was the music.

There are two versions of the opening track. The album version (Flash's Theme) is the start to the film, with part of the dialogue from the first scene. The single version (Flash) features parts of the dialogue taken from various parts of the film. The track is noted for its pounding, repetitive bassline and the camp humour of the snippets of dialogue from the film that it contains. The single reached number one in Austria. All but two of the tracks on the album (Flash's Theme and The Hero) are instrumentals.

This is one for fans of the film and Queen a real rocking album.

Wii Sports Resort (Wii) with Wii MotionPlus Accessory
Wii Sports Resort (Wii) with Wii MotionPlus Accessory
Offered by Healthy Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for fans of Fun. :-), 23 Mar. 2012
I first saw this game a few years ago it was at my archery club and we had a go at the archery it was fun but I only got 1 shot. About one or two years ago I was able to play more of the games while visiting my inlaws, we really enjoyed playing the different games and this and the potential for exersize gave me the idea to buy a wii. I love the games and it is very funny to watch family members play or fall flat. A great Buy for fans of Fun. :-)

Revell Star Wars At-At  Model Kit
Revell Star Wars At-At Model Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars A Model but Not a Toy, but who cares it looks COOL!, 21 Mar. 2012
I bought this on a model making kick, as usual I am no good at ainting so a Revell Star Wars Easykit kis was the perfect choice. The Revell Star Wars At-At Model Kit I bought was big but easy to build and considering my liking for star wars it was a big thrill. As I didn't have to paint it I didn't ruin it and as I bought it for display this was a big buying point. I still own the old toy which I got as a kid many moons ago and this model is about the same size but no where as durable, but the original's gus were rather poorly built and fell off a lot so each has their good and bad points. These kits are great for display but remember they are models not toys, But they still look Cool.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20