Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Talk German (book and CD)
Talk German (book and CD)
by Jeanne Wood

1.0 out of 5 stars Con - this was a tape and not a CD. Thanks for that, 2 Dec. 2015
Awful - was not the CD was a cassett. I feel conned

Semlos Dual Bay USB 3.0 IDE to SATA 1 All In 1 HDD Dock Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 Inch/3.5 Inch SATA IDE Hard Drive(Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 Dec. 2015
Didn't work, cheap rubbish, don't bother
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2016 11:29 AM BST

RockGod Hair Care for Men - Shampoo and Conditioner hair wash duo
RockGod Hair Care for Men - Shampoo and Conditioner hair wash duo

5.0 out of 5 stars This shampoo is great! I've always fancied myself a bit of a ..., 23 Nov. 2014
This shampoo is great! I've always fancied myself a bit of a rock god - now everyone else will know. It smells really good and the logo is cool too. ROCK ON!!!!

The Classical World: An Epic History of Greece and Rome
The Classical World: An Epic History of Greece and Rome

1.0 out of 5 stars why can't I buy?, 30 April 2013
"This item is currently under review" - please can you review it then? What is subject to dispute? Why can't I purchase this on Kindle????
I would imagine that MOST of this material, being several thousand of years old, is probably out of copyright.

The Puzzle of Ethics
The Puzzle of Ethics
by Peter Vardy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book - would appreciate a kindle version, 17 April 2013
This review is from: The Puzzle of Ethics (Paperback)
Really good start to build a foundation for this subject. Peter Vardy makes these subjects very easy to consume.
Please could you release a kindle version?

Night Is Over EP
Night Is Over EP

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hard Fox at their peak, 5 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Night Is Over EP (MP3 Download)
I've been following this band for a few years now - from their earliest days really. This EP is great because I've heard their sound develop into something that's really new, and it really shows in these three highly original tracks. I can't wait to hear more to be honest, and for the next show!!!

Jamie's Italy
Jamie's Italy
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 18 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Jamie's Italy (Paperback)
What more can I say? LOVE IT! I just wish he would recommend some wines to go with each dish a bit more. This is a must-have book for your cooking shelf!

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace [DVD] [2004]
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Matt Holness
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most significant DVDs I've worked with, and I've worked with Lulu., 13 Nov. 2006
I liked this enough when it was on TV but now I come to watch it on DVD I realise just how good it was. The episodes themselves are hilarious, but what makes this DVD really quite awesome is the level to which the "real-life" actors are portrayed. The documentary about the making of the show is pure genius, and the episode commentaries are without doubt a series in themselves - they're packed with hilarious stories/revelations. This is actually really thoughtful and inventive comedy, but it's disguised as camp nonsense, which is what I love most about it. I'm looking forward to following the rest of their work.

The Mighty Boosh [DVD]
The Mighty Boosh [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noel Fielding
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars welcome to the zooniverse, 1 Sept. 2005
This review is from: The Mighty Boosh [DVD] (DVD)
I have to agree with the above: some of the craziest, most imaginative stuff on TV. Kind of like Red Dwarf meets Alice In Wonderland meets anything else you care to mention, I'd describe it as the ridiculous doodlings of two grown men (who should probably know better) that is really quite hilarious.
This show creates its own world, filled with with bizzare characters and wonderful places - this is a real achievement.