Profile for Fi Ham > Reviews

Fi Ham

Ticket to Ride Europe
Ticket to Ride Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this ticket!, 20 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Ticket to Ride Europe (Toy)
Fantastic game which was the big hit this Christmas. Ordered late but was delivered in time.

Kingston DataTraveler 101 G2 64 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Green
Kingston DataTraveler 101 G2 64 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Green
Offered by Locoisle777

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 4 Aug. 2013
No problems at all, it's green, as promised. Stores stuff. Not sure what further ten words I should add. Great!

by Chris Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars I love I Love My World!, 27 Sept. 2012
This review is from: I Love My World (Paperback)
I Love My World
The highest recommendation I have for this book is that all my outdoor learning friends have deep 'book envy' when I show them my copy and many have gone on to buy it themselves rather than wait for me to lend it. (Which is good as I will be returning to it again and again and am reluctant to lend.)

This is a fantastic book on so many levels; educational, practical, spiritual. It is easy to engage with at which ever level is most comfortable for you. Chris Holland writes an 'idiot's guide' to activities without patronising. The deeper meaning of the activity is explained so that the learning or well-being needs being addressed are clear. He also generously gives recommendations to other worthwhile publications.

The book will satisfy outdoor learning practitioners at all levels of experience and all delivering to all stages. Go buy it and see for yourself!