Profile for BTCC > Reviews

Content by BTCC

BTCC

The Devil's Playground
The Devil's Playground

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a big fan of Stav Sherez so happily went back to read this early novel - it's ..., 24 Aug. 2014
I'm a big fan of Stav Sherez so happily went back to read this early novel - it's really complex ,clever and enjoyable - and if you are a music fan the interesting record references will delight you too. A little ragged towards the middle perhaps - but still an excellent book

The Gloaming
The Gloaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome musicians play with sparring intensity, 5 April 2014
This review is from: The Gloaming (Audio CD)
This is just such an emotional and beautifully played album it took my breath away. Like LAU in Scotland these Irish musicians are creating a new kind of modern, intense and wildly lovely folk music.

Flashes: Part One
Flashes: Part One

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever Cop series, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Flashes: Part One (Kindle Edition)
Can't wait for Part Two! Cool cop who-dunnit with supernatural twist on the strange girl and young policeman relationship,shades of TV shows but firmly British! Great stuff!

Greenscents Organic Citrus Washing Up Liquid  (Pack of 3)
Greenscents Organic Citrus Washing Up Liquid (Pack of 3)
Offered by beautifully organic

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Ecover - we love Greenscents!, 12 Nov. 2013
Having a family with sensitive skin, I am always interested in organic products, and I was delighted to find Greenscents when browsing through Amazon's product lists. I have since ordered a range of Greenscents products and can honestly say I am impressed with them all. I have always found that Ecover washing up liquid fails to cut through grease properly, so I was delighted at the cleaning results of Greenscents Citrus Washing up Liquid, which did a marvellous job of washing a dirty roast meal. The Lavender Laundry liquid smells gorgeous, and clothes are beautifully soft after washing with it - the scent lasts a long time, which is a real plus, and it is particularly pleasing to see that the essential oils used in these products are all organic. I washed our bedding in the Laundry Liquid the other day and we had the best night's sleep afterwards, with the calming lavender aroma. Our cleaner loves the Citrus Multi-Surface spray and Creamy Polish, and is very happy to be working with natural products and enjoying their delicious scents. I will definitely recommend the Greenscents range to friends and family - they are competitively priced and, in my experience, give better cleaning value than Ecover.

Greenscents Organic Citrus Multi Surface Spray (Pack of 2)
Greenscents Organic Citrus Multi Surface Spray (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Ecover - we love Greenscents!, 12 Nov. 2013
Having a family with sensitive skin, I am always interested in organic products, and I was delighted to find Greenscents when browsing through Amazon's product lists. I have since ordered a range of Greenscents products and can honestly say I am impressed with them all. The Citrus blend smells fantastic, and a little goes a long way. The Lavender Laundry liquid smells gorgeous, and clothes are beautifully soft after washing with it - the scent lasts a long time, which is a real plus, and it is particularly pleasing to see that the essential oils used in these products are all organic. I washed our bedding in the Laundry Liquid the other day and we had the best night's sleep afterwards, with the calming lavender aroma. Our cleaner loves the Citrus Multi-Surface spray and Creamy Polish, and is very happy to be working with natural products and enjoying their delicious scents. I will definitely recommend the Greenscents range to friends and family - they are competitively priced and, in my experience, give better cleaning value than Ecover.

Greenscents Organic Lavender Laundry Liquid (Pack of 2)
Greenscents Organic Lavender Laundry Liquid (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Ecover - we love Greensents products!, 12 Nov. 2013
Having a family with sensitive skin, I am always interested in organic products, and I was delighted to find Greenscents when browsing through Amazon's product lists. I have since ordered a range of Greenscents products and can honestly say I am impressed with them all. The Lavender Laundry liquid smells gorgeous, and clothes are beautifully soft after washing with it - the scent lasts a long time, which is a real plus, and it is particularly pleasing to see that the essential oils used in these products are all organic. I washed our bedding in the Laundry Liquid the other day and we had the best night's sleep afterwards, with the calming lavender aroma. Our cleaner loves the Citrus Multi-Surface spray and Creamy Polish, and is very happy to be working with natural products and enjoying their delicious scents. I will definitely recommend the Greenscents range to friends and family - they are competitively priced and, in my experience, give better cleaning value than Ecover.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2014 1:09 PM BST

The Chronicles of the Dragon Sisters (The Dragon Sisters Chronicles Book 1)
The Chronicles of the Dragon Sisters (The Dragon Sisters Chronicles Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 14 Dec. 2012
I was lucky enough to read this early - it's a really excellent story, and I love the Dragon sisters. It's not so common in fantasy to find great girl characters, and these are truly intriguing in a fantastic and stange adventure.

Life, Above All
Life, Above All
by Allan Stratton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film even better book!, 5 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Life, Above All (Paperback)
I was truly moved by the film, but the book is even better. Funnier, even more profound. A must for all the family.