Profile for Mark Haynes > Reviews

I Have Lived Today
I Have Lived Today
by Steven Moore

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: I Have Lived Today (Paperback)
Awful story, weak characters and a tedious plot. Don't get the kindle version as it can't be used as tinder.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift For My Nephew, 20 April 2013
I bought this association football replica strip for my nephew who had no interest in football at all. However he was so impressed with the quality and style of the product that he has now taken up the sport and also plans to get a season ticket at White Hart Lane. Top quality again from Tottenham Hotspur, the best available in North London.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift For My Wife's Young Nephew, 20 April 2013
I had to buy this for my wife's young nephew who lives in Arizona, so naturally being a native of Tucson he choose to support Woolwich Arsenal. Unfortunately the stitching came out after a few washes, which somehow seems to reflect how the clubs fortunes have been for the last decade.

Arsenal Fc: Classic Victories Over Spurs [DVD]
Arsenal Fc: Classic Victories Over Spurs [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arsenal Fc
Offered by TwoRedSevens

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Entertainment, 28 July 2011
Being a keen fan of Association Football for over forty years man and boy I was very let down with the quality of football on display. In particular some of the performances when George Graham was a manager provided very poor fare, surely the beautiful game does not subscribe to such displays. How GG ever got the tag "Gold Dust" is a mystery. I thought the DVD quality was poor as I could not hear any crowd noise, then I realised some of the games were played at the Woolwich home ground.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2012 10:05 AM BST

Top Trumps - Specials - Arsenal 2007 Season
Top Trumps - Specials - Arsenal 2007 Season
Offered by Youngsters World

1.0 out of 5 stars South London Woolwich Arsenal, 29 May 2008
I have seen the top trumps cards available for a lot of association football teams, but these appear to be the worst. I took out all the cards which were not British based players and I was sadly left with only one card.

If only Woolwich had kept the 10 Million pound Jeffers the game could have been twice as interesting.

It appears the door to the Emirates trophy room will remain closed for some time to come.

Top Trumps - Specials - Tottenham Hotspur
Top Trumps - Specials - Tottenham Hotspur
Offered by aamazingdeal

5.0 out of 5 stars North London Culture, 28 May 2008
What a rare treat it is to play with these cards. Being the only team from North London it is about time such a collectiion waa brought together. I have seen the Woolwich Arsenal, South London collectiion and there was only 5 cards in the pack and the game was uneducational.

Top Trumps For Tottenham Hotspur