Profile for Tim Wells > Reviews

Tim Wells

Page: 1 | 2
365 Days of Positive Self-Talk
365 Days of Positive Self-Talk
by Shad Helmstetter Ph.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is back to Shad Helmstetters best, as well as being informative, 11 May 2016
This book is back to Shad Helmstetters best, as well as being informative, it is also practical and should keep your on track. I wasn't that keen on the Power of Neuro plasticity, as I didn't think it was practical enough, too much theory for me. But this book is up with "what you say when you talk to yourself and I think it exceeds it by far, being more practical in nature.

Bergamot Hair Tonic Reduces Hair Loss (100Ml)
Bergamot Hair Tonic Reduces Hair Loss (100Ml)
Offered by Yipze'

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells and feels nice. One thing I am noticing is the grey ..., 13 Jan. 2016
Can't say yet whether it works or not. Smells and feels nice. One thing I am noticing is the grey streak down centre of my head disappearing. It does say hair will darken before hair loss benefits realised. Not that I have extreme hair loss, its more a maintenance program.

4PC UNIVERSAL Heavy Duty Car Mat Set - Black or Dark Grey
4PC UNIVERSAL Heavy Duty Car Mat Set - Black or Dark Grey
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job., 17 Mar. 2015
So much cheaper than places like Halford's and Bullseye who would have charged double the same amount, arrived very quickly.

Twin satellite cable CB63R/WF65 for Sky Plus, Sky HD, Freesat Plus. Black or white cable choose your length with free cable clips. (20m, Black)
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Above expectations, 17 Mar. 2015
Ordered over weekend arrived Tuesday. Can't believe the cable already had the ends made off with connectors, I was expecting the cable clips, the ends have been made of so much better on my sky installation at my old address. I am installing Freesat and avoiding SKY TV, they always want more.

AUTOSUGGESTION : MY METHOD (Timeless Wisdom Collection Book 455)
AUTOSUGGESTION : MY METHOD (Timeless Wisdom Collection Book 455)

5.0 out of 5 stars All you ever need to know., 30 Jun. 2014
The simpler the better.

BRONNLEY EAU DE TOILETTE LAVENDER - 50ML
BRONNLEY EAU DE TOILETTE LAVENDER - 50ML
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and on time., 30 Jun. 2014
I was surprised to see it arrive so quickly and the product was great.

100 CD / DVD SLEEVES
100 CD / DVD SLEEVES
Offered by Media Replication

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality CD sleeves., 24 April 2014
This review is from: 100 CD / DVD SLEEVES (Electronics)
The 100 CD sleeves are great for putting CD's in, after I provide my Hypnotherapy clients with a tailor made recording on CD, after each session. Cheaper and as good quality as else where.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Wait for the next installment., 1 Mar. 2013
The product arrived immediately in excellent condition. I am only using it once a day in the morning and will report back. However I am a Hypnotherapist and have also produced a recording for hair loss, as I believe that my hair loss was a false belief I picked up when I was 18 and going through issues in my life. Most people would say I had a full head of hair for a 48 year old.

SELF MASTERY through conscious autosuggestion (Illustrated)
SELF MASTERY through conscious autosuggestion (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 4 Feb. 2013
I used to borrow the book from Sheffield city library, it is great to now have a copy on my PC. All you really need to know.

Alpecin Tuning Shampoo, 200ml -
Alpecin Tuning Shampoo, 200ml -

3.0 out of 5 stars ? hairloss., 4 Feb. 2013
It feels good on the scalp and the pigment darkens hair. I would like to see them using a dht eradicator in the shampoo, rather than caffeine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2016 9:08 PM GMT