Profile for Emmster > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Metaxa The Original Greek Spirit 5 Stars 70cl
Metaxa The Original Greek Spirit 5 Stars 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like Greek Sunshine..., 29 Jun. 2014
It's smooth, it's tasty and it slips down the throat like liquid gold. It warms the cockles like a mid-day heat-wave in Athens. Dear god where has this stuff been all my life.

If you like a brandy - do try this out.

Definitely recommended

Samsung Plus 64GB Micro SD SDXC Class 10 UHS-I Memory card, Upto 48MB/S with Adapter
Offered by HM-Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars All good..., 29 Jun. 2014
A great micro card - especially for the price. I've put it in my Samsung Galaxy S4, two small video cameras and a night-vision camera. All read /wrote/formatted it with no issues. Transfer speed seems reasonable (without actually doing any quantitative tests) so I'm a happy customer!

Would recommend.

50 x Bright Yellow Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
50 x Bright Yellow Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by The Factory Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin yellow paper..., 28 Jun. 2014
It is what it is really - thin yellow paper. The colour was good and the number of sheets was as advertised. I'd recommend it.

50 x Orange Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
50 x Orange Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by The Factory Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin orange paper..., 28 Jun. 2014
It is what it is really - thin orange paper. The colour was good and the number of sheets was as advertised. I'd recommend it.

50 x Hot Pink Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
50 x Hot Pink Tissue / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend it., 28 Jun. 2014
It is what it is really - pink tissue paper. The colour was lustrous the and the number of sheets was as advertised. I'd recommend it.

50 x Royal Blue Tissue Paper / Gift Wrap / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
50 x Royal Blue Tissue Paper / Gift Wrap / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin Blue Paper, 28 Jun. 2014
It is what it is really - thin blue paper. The colour was good and the number of sheets was as advertised. I'd recommend it.

Duffields Mixed Poultry Corn
Duffields Mixed Poultry Corn

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking stuff...the chickens think so too..., 28 Jun. 2014
Excellent corn, good variety in the mix and the chickens can't get enough (as long as there aren't mealworms on the menu too!).
I give this stuff out as treats, throwing it around the place so the chickens get to go off and find it. Occasionally i'll drop a small pile somewhere out of site and they go wild with delight when they find it.

Great product, great price. I don't give it a "Love it" 5 stars because it's just a bag of corn - but it's a good product and i'd recommend it if you're feeding some sort of birds.

Coleman Unleaded 2 Burner Stove
Coleman Unleaded 2 Burner Stove

5.0 out of 5 stars fire good...., 25 Jun. 2014
I love this stove.

I use Aspen 4 fuel which has no great smell, never goes 'off' and doesn't contain anywhere near the amount of nasty pollutants that regular petrol does. I think that makes cooking a lot more pleasant; it also helped my wife get onboard with the idea of it.

We did two weeks in france - cooking mornings/evenings for a family of four - and went through a 5 litre bottle of Aspen which was nowhere near as bulky as a gas cannister.

There are two burners, they're independently controllable and, when set to high, get properly hot - ensuring that a cup of tea is never more than a few minutes away.

Using it does take a bit of getting used to. You need to fill the reservoir (the grey thing sat on the front in the piccy) with fuel every few days. Coleman supply a handy nozzle to make sure there are no spills. You'll also need to pressurise the fuel manually with a pump (built-in to the reservoir) but it really doesn't take any great effort.

I did a couple of breakfasts in the back garden before we went on our hols and was using it like a pro by the time we set down on our pitch.

The reservoir is detachable and fits into the case so that when the wind-breakers are retracted and the lid is down it's about the size of a kids suitcase - and there's loads more room in the case for extra fuel, cooking utensils etc.

It's almost all metallic - just a plastic fuel knob and fitting around the pressurisation pump. You can tell it's built to last and I'm glad I went for it over a gas-fired type.

Couldn't be happier - would recommend to anyone on the understanding that they'll need to put in an hour or two to master the beast.

Vocalzone Pastilles 24
Vocalzone Pastilles 24

4.0 out of 5 stars They will clear the throat and nasal passages....but won't magically make you Tom Jones., 25 Jun. 2014
They're great. They've got a menthol-type taste, they do clear the throat and ease breathing - and that *helps* with singing. If you can't sing though - they won't do you an awful lot of good.

Some of our numbers get a bit 'shouty' and these help sooth the old vocal chords a treat.

7dayshop Sport V4.0+EDR Bluetooth Wireless Sport Stereo Earbuds Headphones Headset with Mic - Funk Black
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking value for money..., 25 Jun. 2014
These are great - they connected without a hitch to my Galaxy S4 and fit my (average male) noggin well enough for me to jog in them. I didn't think they be that much better than the wired buds i've always previously used - but they are far less distracting when i'm running.

I don't use them for skype etc (i've another dedicated headset for that) but - for the money - I'm more than happy just to use them for jogging.

The build quality is ok - I don't think they'd take a serious pounding - but a lot of electronics just doesn't these days - especially at this sort of price point. I think if i keep them away from the kids they should survive a reasonable amount of time! There's literally no adjustment for the size of your head so if you've a massive/mini head then i'd be wary.

All in all i'm very happy with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20