Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for CMS > Reviews

Content by CMS

CMS (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker - White
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Mar. 2015
fantastic machine, no nags whatsoever!

Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars sometimes in the way but so much better than battery powered handheld hoovers, 30 Mar. 2015
Fantatsic, very powerful little hoover. we use it for stairs, rugs and underneath the dining table. Cable has sufficient length, sometimes in the way but so much better than battery powered handheld hoovers.would def recommend this product! The brush inside makes it much more efficient than our full size hoover.

Forever Friends - Baby Record Book: 1 (Gift Book)
Forever Friends - Baby Record Book: 1 (Gift Book)
by Igloo

3.0 out of 5 stars I like others better, 12 Dec. 2013
I've chosen this online and it's sweet but the spaces for photos are not standard format, often tiny as passport photos which means you either have to cut the photo or print to suit which is more work and takes time which you usually do not have spare with a young baby anyway! I prefer the Winnie's the Pooh book from the arrangement and the content. Also this one has less pages and I feel does not capture & treasure as much. However, wanted a different one for my second child to not gave the same fir both!

Yoga for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
Yoga for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
by Francoise Barbira Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Another must have for pregnant mums, 12 Dec. 2013
I was lucky to participate in Fancoise yoga group when I was expecting my first child five years ago. She is amazing and I'm still convinced that she changed my mind setting and gave me the "yoga-tools" and positions to actually have a positive and very good first birth experience!

Birth without Violence
Birth without Violence
by Frederick Leboyer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any mum to be, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Birth without Violence (Paperback)
I can't say anymore: if you're pregnant or have a pregnant friend buy this book !!! It's written in poem style which might need a bit getting used to but it's written beautifully and the content is heartwarming and will hopefully give any new mum out there the confidence that giving birth can be a very positive, wonder-ful and amazing experience. This book is written from the CHILDs perspective which is often overlooked / not considered when talking births

New Kids Girls Boys Summer Beach Clogs Sandals
New Kids Girls Boys Summer Beach Clogs Sandals
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, 12 Dec. 2013
Great for summer hols or slippers at home. The "Spider-Man shoe charm set of 6 " fit into these to "charm" them up if desired ! Probably thinner/ softer material than the original but do the job for us!

Spiderman Shoe Charms Set of 6 - Jibbitz / Croc Style
Spiderman Shoe Charms Set of 6 - Jibbitz / Croc Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys will love this, 12 Dec. 2013
We have the "new kids girls boys summer beach clogs sandals" from Amazon as nursery slippers and these easy to fit superheroes made them very special to my little boy!

BUFF KIDS FLEECE Multifunctional Scarf JAPAN RACE / RED
BUFF KIDS FLEECE Multifunctional Scarf JAPAN RACE / RED

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits under helmet!, 12 Dec. 2013
We love the Buff scarfs just bought this for our second son! It does not come off, is easy to put on, keeps them warm and goes over the head but underneath bike/ scooter helmets in winter - the must have for winter with kids on bikes/ scooters!

Laika Designs School Uniform Fleece Sweatpants Jogging Bottoms Kids Boys Girls Red 3-4 Years
Offered by Laika Designs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jogging bottoms for school uniform, 12 Dec. 2013
Good jogging bottom Suffice the intent of a school PE trousers however it's mixed materials but my son loves it. Has big pockets.

Just Hoods Kids Jog Pants French Navy Age 5-6
Just Hoods Kids Jog Pants French Navy Age 5-6
Offered by Work Wear Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good looking jogging bottoms for kids, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: AWDis Kids Jog Pants (Apparel)
My slim five year old wears size 5-6 and although there's probably a bit of ' growing into space" he can wear it just fine. It washed well as well. Can't say how long it will last as he just worn and I washed it once.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3