Profile for Maximau > Reviews

Content by Maximau

Maximau

Little LifeStyle Changing Bag Leather Graphite (Man Bag)
Little LifeStyle Changing Bag Leather Graphite (Man Bag)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best diaper bag for Daddys, 4 Sept. 2013
It is must lighter than a lot of the other diaper bag I have that are designed for women, which is the most important thing for me. Practical and does not shout "I am a diaper bag". This is the only diaper bag my hubby would use, and the only one that we take on holidays.

Eleven Madison Park: The Cookbook
Eleven Madison Park: The Cookbook
by Daniel Humm

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely photos, 4 Sept. 2013
Lovely photos, nice coffee table book. The recipes themselves are a bit intimidating but should not be difficult for keen cooks.

BaByliss 2775U Big Hair Rotating Styler
BaByliss 2775U Big Hair Rotating Styler

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 4 Sept. 2013
I like it, but it does not wow. Does not really give any big hair but do give sleek long straight hair. Need a bit of practice as well.

Rachel's Irish Family Food: A collection of Rachel's best-loved family recipes
Rachel's Irish Family Food: A collection of Rachel's best-loved family recipes
by Rachel Allen

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a rip off, 4 Sept. 2013
Some of the recipes were duplicated from her previous cookbook. Not sure why they do it but needless to say it is a total disappointment. Majority of the recipes are also overly simple. Nothing interesting.

yoomi 8oz/240ml Feeding bottle & rechargeable warmer
yoomi 8oz/240ml Feeding bottle & rechargeable warmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Clever design, needs a lot of improvement, 14 Feb. 2012
I love the idea of it, but the execution is a problem. First, it is not easy to warm up. The button is difficult to press through the teat and it is confusing as to whether it is working or not. I also do not find it heat up to the temperature right for feeding, in particularly if it is breast milk from the fridge. At first I though I must be using it wrong but I have given a try for a few times, still the same (I have given up now). It may be better for keeping the feed warm for fussy babies who take at least 30 mins to finish the feed. If you want a quick warm up, you will be better off with the old school method of a jug of hot water.

1 brilliant thing is that my baby is drinking very fast with these bottles, but with the white colour of the warming unit and that the warming unit filled all the space inside of the teat, it is difficult to tell how much milk is left when the baby is still eating.

I also find that it is difficult to screw the top securely after the warning unit is inserted.

But I must confess that I really love the idea of it. Wish the product will be improved in the future and I will buy again. NB I ordered this product and had them transported all the way to Asia.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2013 2:05 PM GMT