Profile for Elenya > Reviews

Content by Elenya

Elenya

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
1600+ Positive Things to Say to Someone Else: Words of Encouragement (50 Things to Know)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 1 April 2016
This is ok, just a list of positive things to say to someone else. And some of them aren't that impressive.

Face & Makeup Box Set: The Ultimate Guide To Facial Exercises And Makeup Application

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, some useful advice, 1 April 2016
Some great tips.

Tony Robbins: Tony Robbins and Confidence. Best Quotes of Tony Robbins and How to Build Self Esteem (business lessons, self confidence, self esteem, building confidence) (Success, mentor Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Tony Robbins. Disappointing, 1 April 2016
This is packaged like it's a Tony Robbins book, it is not. It's a collection of poorly put together quotes from Tony Robbins

Ganesha / AbunDance
Ganesha / AbunDance

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Ganesha / AbunDance (MP3 Download)
Refreshing mantra mix of the Ganesh mantra- removing blocks to your abundance. Catchy tune, sorta feels a bit cheesy in places but I dare you to listen without a huge smile forming on your face!

Financial Alchemy: Twelve Months of Magic and Manifestation (Volume 1)
Financial Alchemy: Twelve Months of Magic and Manifestation (Volume 1)
by Morgana Rae

3.0 out of 5 stars Could've been condensed into a few pages., 29 July 2013
I listened to Morgana on Your Life Without Limits, watched some of her You-tube videos and felt super inspired by what she shared and her radiance.

I read the other reviews and thought I'd get this book anyway. It is chunky. It's not really telling you anything that hasn't already been shared by her elsewhere- except some of the things which repulse money. There's weekly goalposts and activity sheets- the exercises are useful in helping you identify how you really feel about money, what your relationship to it has been and how to improve your relationship with money so it falls in love with you. And with so many pages just a repeat of the previous one does feel like its a waste of paper- the format could've been given in an excel spreadsheet/ something more user friendly.

The book is chunky and not hand-bag friendly. If you are new to Morgana I'd suggest you listen to some of her free radio interviews, take notes and you'll basically have the gist of what is available here.

Morgana has much to share and if you're not one of those people who easily identify goals or feel like writing into a journal all the time then maybe this is not for you. If you apply the principles within you will get results. And you can find the principles without buying the book.

Never In Your Wildest Dreams: A Transformational Story to Tap Into Your Hidden Gifts to Create a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Prosperity

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful- get ready for some dreaming!, 29 July 2013
This is a great book- I found the format both refreshing and a little annoying. After each chapter there's a link which will take you to supportive tools and a video where Natalie will explain the premise of the chapter and talk you through some tools! There's freebies along the way like mind-movies!

The story itself is great- most of the Law of Attraction people tell you they went from being homeless to being a millionaire but they seem to skip over the bit in between- like how exactly do you go from having nothing to having lots of things? Natalie is clear and the story is inspiring.

Really looking forward to her next offering to the world!

Aerobics Oz Style - Belly Dance Fitness [DVD]
Aerobics Oz Style - Belly Dance Fitness [DVD]
Dvd ~ Taryn Noble
Offered by 247dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Get ready!!!, 29 July 2013
There's some things about this DVD which I found a bit annoying- mostly that its filmed on a beach and there's people in the background and the lighting changes and there's no seamless progression between the different segments. The girls who are taking part are also doing the moves slightly differently/ out of time- on one hand its great cos you get to see the instructor out of breath and so on- on another- if the actors aren't in unison then I find it sometimes makes it harder for me to pick things up.

On the whole- this is a great little DVD and it'll build up some sweat, loosen up your hips, tone your mid-section and have you feeling more feminine and sexy in no time!

10 Minute Solution Tighten And Tone Pilates with Band [DVD]
10 Minute Solution Tighten And Tone Pilates with Band [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lara Hudson

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, 18 Jun. 2013
This workout is awesome.
I've been doing the 10 minute solution Pilates DVDs- Lara's and Suzanne Bowen's- alternating between them so I don't get bored.
I noticed results from doing the basic ones and after reading some reviews I figured I'd give the bands ago. I have to say- they are tough and, they are so worth it. You'll quickly feel how every time you do it your body has become stronger than the last time!
My posture has dramatically improved! And my trouble zones - arms and tummy area are looking better than they have ever done.
I spent years doing things like Tae Bo, Insanity, P90x- I did get results with all of those things and yet I have to say Pilates blows all the others out of the water- in terms of how effectively it pulls you in and, when you're standing taller then you're not putting unnecessary stress on your spine.
Obviously fitness isn't just about how your body looks and, you want to be able to run for the bus. I could run for the bus and it was with wobbly bits moving around! I have never been fat- my problem was excess jelly/ lack of tone. If you're looking to lose weight I'd say mix this into a weekly routine that includes cardio/ dance routines- get as active as you can. Do knee raises when you're waiting for the kettle to boil- all the little things add up- you don't need to spend hours in the gym to achieve your goals- it could help you reach them faster and, there's other ways and, thank God for DVDs you can do at home!
Ultimately, if you want your muscles to pull in and for your body to take up less space then invest in this workout! You won't regret it.

Dance Away Your Density: Mantra Mash-Up
Dance Away Your Density: Mantra Mash-Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awesome!, 18 Jun. 2013
Panache Desai has come up with such a refreshing mix- mantras set to music with him sort of rapping over the top of it. I challenge you to listen to any of these tracks and not feel moved by the energy which flows through them!
I'd also highly recommend going to Panache's website and accessing his free MP3 8 minute Soul Jumpstart - I've been listening to these daily now for a few days and every time I come away feeling so much better and more joyous than I did at the start.
Thank you to Mr Desai for sharing these- best thing I've bought for a long time!

Propolis Capsules 90 x 1000mg
Propolis Capsules 90 x 1000mg
Offered by Verdure Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold dust only better!, 22 Mar. 2013
I heard first about Propolis from a friend whose dad has Emphesema. He'd been taking it for years and it kept things under control for him. When he did have a moment they did not last in severity and the frequency was drastically reduced. My immune system seemed low in 2001 and I thought I'd give it a try. Back then these were more expensive from Health stores than now.
I have taken Bee Health propolis since then and many of my friends and family also tried it on my advice. I take one a day, some days I forget. This product works and will save you a fortune in cold & flu remedies!
Also, if you have any skin problems the cream works a treat on eczema etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5