Profile for Mrs > Reviews

Content by Mrs

Mrs (Witham, United Kingdom)

Tigerbox Velvet Soft Pouch Cover Case with Drawstring Cord For Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c Mobile Phone - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, 10 May 2016
Good value for the price. I've been using it for over two months and still looks like new. I do have my phone in a silicon back shell, but this is ideal for preventing scratches to the screen when it's in my bag.

The Midnight Eye Files: The Amulet
The Midnight Eye Files: The Amulet

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amulet, 6 Jun. 2011
This book is set in Scotland, and tells the story of a Glasgow-based PI Derek Adams, and his client Fiona, who has had a very expensive piece of jewellery stolen, and asked him to find it. As a mystery, it was a good book, however I loved the supernatural twist which came to light as the book progressed. I loved the style in which this book is written,and very much look forward to reading more about Derek Adams in the Midnight Eye Files series.

Zombie Armageddon 1: The Unwashed Dead
Zombie Armageddon 1: The Unwashed Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars The Unwashed Dead, 3 May 2011
I loved this book. I actually really surprised myself by how much I enjoyed it, as I've never read any zombie books previously. It is a very gritty, British book, set in a housing estate in the North of England. I thought it was really well-written, and once I started reading it I found it hard to put down. I also found parts of it really funny, but maybe that's just my sick sense of humour! I would definitely recommend, even if it's not your usual thing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2012 5:02 PM GMT