Profile for Hpkingdom4 > Reviews

Content by Hpkingdom4

Hpkingdom4

Ft Shiseido Facial Razor 3Pcs(L)
Ft Shiseido Facial Razor 3Pcs(L)
Offered by Sukiyaki JP

4.0 out of 5 stars For hairy eyebrows, 28 May 2016
I got these for my eyebrows as I was sick of having to pay someone else to do them and I can't thread for the life of me

PROs-
-so quick and easy to use! watched a couple YouTube videos and opted to use without shaving cream, just dry on the face
-great fast delivery :)
-exactly like the picture, compact

CONs-
x as a hairy girl, the quick fix is great, but the next day I can see tiny hairs growing back, this can be easily fixed but it doesn't hold up as well as threading. Still, beats paying someone else to do it for me every month!

because the internet
because the internet
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Packaging, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: because the internet (Audio CD)
Amazon is at no fault, the packaging shown in Childish Gambino's instagram video was for the deluxe edition of the CD which I received without delay, the jewel case is for the standard edition. Very pleased with the order and the album.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin...., 8 Dec. 2012
...is what i got. Not sure it's worth a tenner but it's a nice piece and comes in a nice box- a great gift, and if you like harry potter this is a good buy.