Profile for Karen Douglas > Reviews

Karen Douglas

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
QueerBashing
QueerBashing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story and was my introduction to this unusual (for ..., 7 Mar. 2016
This review is from: QueerBashing (Kindle Edition)
Took me on a journey which I could relate to in parts...This is a real book written about real types of events which can happen to real people....Excellent story and was my introduction to this unusual (for me) genre. Well done.

JUMBO SIZE PET BLANKET FLEECE. SUITABLE FOR DOG, PUPPY, CAT KITTEN.CREAM
JUMBO SIZE PET BLANKET FLEECE. SUITABLE FOR DOG, PUPPY, CAT KITTEN.CREAM
Offered by Saving world

Impressed with the size

Pasabahce Wine Glasses and Serving Decanter Set, Glass, Transparent, 1.8 Litre
Pasabahce Wine Glasses and Serving Decanter Set, Glass, Transparent, 1.8 Litre
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2016
Great value for money....Glasses a wee bit too big for the dishwasher

Emma Barclay Thermal Blackout Roller Blind, Cream, W210cm
Emma Barclay Thermal Blackout Roller Blind, Cream, W210cm

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Mar. 2016
It arrived bent out of shape, so fragile....Such a shame

Know Chemistry Physics Nothing Walter White Sheldon Cooper Jon Snow Breaking Bad Big Bang Theory Game Of Thrones, Men's T-Shirt, Black, XX-Large
Offered by Cloud City 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2016
Everyone I know who follows these shows will be receiving these as gifts...Hilarious and wash very well

Wool Overs Men's Pure Wool Aran Polo Neck Jumper Flannel Large
Wool Overs Men's Pure Wool Aran Polo Neck Jumper Flannel Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Mar. 2016
Absolutely delighted however went back to buy more and the price had jumped from £18 to £45....Such a shame

The Maltese Dahlia (An Inspector Thea Spiteri Crime Story Book 2)
The Maltese Dahlia (An Inspector Thea Spiteri Crime Story Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this story, 25 Mar. 2015
Having read 'The Maltese Orphans' in one go, I was prepared this time. I waited until I had a full day to read this. I really enjoyed this story, the twists and turns were credible whilst making me think WHAT!!!!. Thea is becoming a real character and I can see her progressing through more cases. Who knew there was so many yummy places to eat and drink in Malta. Definitely on my bucket list of places to visit. Keep Thea going and when is the next book out?

SORCERER (The Elemental Magic Series Book 1)
SORCERER (The Elemental Magic Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling and easy reading, 2 Jan. 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. The characters were easy to relate to, the story was well constructed. I am looking forward to the next book. I can see me making this one if my favourites. Reminds me of David Eddings writing style.

Furies Of Calderon: The Codex Alera: Book One
Furies Of Calderon: The Codex Alera: Book One

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly written, 28 Nov. 2014
Loved this story,was recommended by a friend. I am not a great lover of battle scenes but could skim read whilst not losing the thread of the tale. Hope book 2 is as good......Characters are believable and the challenges are exciting.

The Maltese Orphans: An Inspector Thea Spiteri Crime Story
The Maltese Orphans: An Inspector Thea Spiteri Crime Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this book and I want to read more, 3 Nov. 2014
I heard about this book on facebook and thought why not. I stayed up until 3:30 am praying my kindle would not run out of charge and allow me to finish. Long time since a book has captured my attention in this way. No spoilers in this review...The story is current the plot is very believable and has you caught up in the personalities of the characters early on...Highly recommend this book and I want to read more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3