Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Verena > Reviews

Content by Verena

Verena

SDTEK iPhone 5 / 5s / SE Case Transparent Soft Gel TPU Clear Silicone Cover Bumper
Offered by SDTEK Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Feb. 2015
Exactly like in the picture! Love it! great quality for an amazing price.

Cooksmart Diamante Kitchen Queen Gauntlet
Cooksmart Diamante Kitchen Queen Gauntlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality!, 23 Nov. 2014
Very nice design and colour! Looks exactly like in the picture and matches with the apron !

Cooksmart Kitchen Apron, Queen
Cooksmart Kitchen Apron, Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and nice colour!, 23 Nov. 2014
Very nice quality, material feels nice and perfect as a present ! The colour is exactly like on the picture and the matching glove is just too cute!

Hot Cute funny lovely Flirty Women Cupcake Aprons with Pocket for Ladies Kitchen Restaurant cafe Black White Dot hyzrz
Offered by HoT

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 23 Nov. 2014
Looks very cute, good quality and looks exactly like in the picture! Very suitable as a present ! Very fast delivery!

World's Best Boss Mug
World's Best Boss Mug
Offered by JMS Photos

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - fast delivery, 21 Nov. 2014
Looks very good and nice quality. It is a big bigger than I expected but still normal size. The "world's best boss" logo is on both sides!

The delivery was super fast and the packaging was amazing - like that it could have never broken during delivery. Very happy with the service.

Risk Management for Meetings and Events (Events Management)
Risk Management for Meetings and Events (Events Management)
by Julia Rutherford Silvers

5.0 out of 5 stars good book for events students!, 28 Nov. 2012
I purchased the book because I am doing a risk management course for my events management study at my university.
This book is very useful because it's mentioning everything which is important about risk management! And the other good
thing is that it's specialised on events, which is usually hard to find.

Definitely a MUST if you study something like risk management for events!

Façon de Parler 1 French for Beginners 5ED: Coursebook (Facon De Parler 1)
Façon de Parler 1 French for Beginners 5ED: Coursebook (Facon De Parler 1)
by Angela Aries

5.0 out of 5 stars nice exercises, good quality, 28 Nov. 2012
I have purchased this book because I am doing a french course in a college (as an evening program).
My teacher is totally happy with the book and the exercises are very helpful and not boring at all!

It explains useful things very organised such as grammar and articles.

Worth the price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy, effective!, 28 Nov. 2012
I am living in a shared house and because of the heating in the winter the air in my room got really dry. So dry, that I started waking up during the night because my throat was so dry!

I purchased this humidifier because my mum always had then in our house when I was a child so I knew they are working.
The product is definitely a good value for the price and it is also totally simple to use!
Can absolutely recommend it and it is definitely better than any plastic one!

Events Management
Events Management
by Glenn A.J. Bowdin

5.0 out of 5 stars The bible for events management students!, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Events Management (Paperback)
I purchased this book in my first year of University because my tutors and other students recommended it to me and I am really happy I did it! Eventhough it's not possible to just base the assignments on one book, this book DEFINITELY includes EVERYTHING you have to know when planning any kind of event. It is not only about business or sport events, it also explains cultural and even non profit events!

DEFINITELY a must for every events management student!! I always recommend it to first year students and I know all of them are happy with it!

Also a great value for the price! I know students don't have a lot of money usually but it's definitely worth buying !