Profile for ClaireB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Silverline 633816 Folding Ear Defenders, SNR 30 dB
Silverline 633816 Folding Ear Defenders, SNR 30 dB

5.0 out of 5 stars F1 perfection!, 29 Oct. 2012
I wanted some protection for a F1 race earlier in the year. These earmuffs were perfect - I could still hear the cars racing around the track but not at the normal deafening levels. Great value for money!

DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2  Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3  iPad 2
DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3 iPad 2
Offered by DN-Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Oct. 2012
I was a bit put off by the pictures, as the material looked a bit dodgy. But it's a great case - material looks good quality and it keeps the iPad perfectly secure and safe! Very handy as my 6yr old uses it a lot. Would definitely recommend to others.

The Golden Acorn: Book 1 (UK EDITION) (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)
The Golden Acorn: Book 1 (UK EDITION) (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Oct. 2012
A great book for the kindle - I read it to my daughter (6yr old) and she really likes it. Plus it's free!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 12:14 PM GMT

LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Wii)
LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good!, 29 Oct. 2012
I bought this game for some friends (6 yr old twin boys). If its anything like the other Lego games in the series, it's bound to keep them entertained for hours!

The Queen and I
The Queen and I
by Sue Townsend

3.0 out of 5 stars Got a bit bored, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Queen and I (Paperback)
Im going to try and pick this book up again. I read the first 5-6 chapters. The idea behind the story is a good one but it's not very believable, which is a shame.

First Book of the Recorder (First Music)
First Book of the Recorder (First Music)
by Philip Hawthorn

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first book, 29 Oct. 2012
My 6 yr old girl has started learning recorder at school. I wanted a simple book to help explain the notes/symbols and also a few simple songs. This book does both these things and my daughter seems happy with it. The only downside is that the songs at the back don't have the notes showing underneath - so you have to learn the notes first. But this book will teach you them - just a matter of practise!

Fraction Action Snap
Fraction Action Snap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Fraction Action Snap (Toy)
We've only played pairs with these cards so far, but my daughter enjoys the game. She's only 6 and so struggles to match some of the fractions (0.1 equals 1/10) but we work them out together. I think the more we play it, the more familiar she will be with the pairs - which is the whole point! A great learning aid, especially if your child enjoys playing pairs/snap.

Learning Resources Fraction Tower® Cubes Equivalency Set
Learning Resources Fraction Tower® Cubes Equivalency Set
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!, 29 Oct. 2012
My 6 yr old daughter is enjoying maths and so I thought I'd purchase this product to introduce fractions. We've only had it a few days but she loves clicking the blocks together and looking at the fractions. I haven't spent that much time explaining fractions to her yet (as she's still fairly young) but we did have fun working out similar fractions (I.e two quarters equal a half). A great product which I'm sure will be used lots! We bought fraction action snap as well which is equally as good.

Apple iPad 2 16GB (Black, Wi-Fi Only) - Genuine UK Stock
Apple iPad 2 16GB (Black, Wi-Fi Only) - Genuine UK Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Oct. 2012
I spent a lot of time researching all the different tablets that were available, and which would suit my needs. I already have an iPhone but wanted a tablet to view photos, watch iplayer/films, surf the Internet, read books, play games etc - all on a bigger screen. Although more expensive than other products, the iPad 2 is brilliant and well worth the extra money. It does everything I wanted it to and more. Plus the setup was easy as I already have an iTunes account - so no need to connect it to a pc. The best thing is being able to download programmes/films - and then watch them on long journeys. That and the games keeps my 6 yr old girl entertained! As I have an iPhone, the wifi version is fine for me (as my iphone gets 3g while im out of the house) but if you were wanting to surf the Internet without wifi then you might want to purchase the 3G version.

CAR CHARGER USB ADAPTOR IPOD NANO / TOUCH / IPHONE 3G 3G S 3GS / IPHONE 4 / IPAD / TOUCH 2 / TOUCH 3 / TOUCH 4 PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by Sunkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Oct. 2011
Perfect adapter - does just what it says! Really good charge for any item with a USB. Looks lovely in my car (mini one).

Page: 1 | 2