Profile for malc > Reviews

Gardman 34587 Easy Picker - Silver
Gardman 34587 Easy Picker - Silver
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2015
A replacement for a lost one, now those snails are are for it.

Stanley Pocket Tool Roll
Stanley Pocket Tool Roll

2.0 out of 5 stars But excitement went to disappointment when after 2 weeks of light use the stitching ..., 11 Nov. 2015
Got very excited about having a tool roll to take on site with just a limited amount of tools, thus saving having to drag the big boys bag everywhere. But excitement went to disappointment when after 2 weeks of light use the stitching came loose and one side of the tie strings came away in my hand. Still a piece of string keeps it secure.

Makita 158185-7 Plastic Carry Case for LXT202/ DK1862X/ DK18000/ BHP451 Cordless Kits

3.0 out of 5 stars this part is of poor quality and not of the same quality of other ..., 11 Nov. 2015
I bought this case to replace an existing one which I have had for over a year now, unfortunately the drill bit pocket with its lift up lid, is now a lift off drill bit pocket, this part is of poor quality and not of the same quality of other Makita equipment I have.

Above Suspicion 1, 2 & 3 Boxed Set [DVD]
Above Suspicion 1, 2 & 3 Boxed Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelly Reilly
Offered by UK_Media_Offers

4.0 out of 5 stars English drama, 22 Feb. 2013
Really enjoyed the series which I missed, and the ending was good too. If you have not seen the series on tv get the dvd

2 Mens Thermal Set Long Sleeve Vest and Long Johns
2 Mens Thermal Set Long Sleeve Vest and Long Johns
Offered by Truefaceuk

2.0 out of 5 stars Something to keep out the cold, 22 Feb. 2013
I found that the top was too short in the body for me and I am of average height. The bottoms were too big around the waist and kept falling down, even after giving my sizes. Still I am sure somebody at the charity shop will get some use from them.

Defenders Mega-Sonic Cat and Dog Repeller
Defenders Mega-Sonic Cat and Dog Repeller

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, 24 Aug. 2011
What can I say except it keeps them pesky cats and foxes out of my garden. The AA batteries are better than the 9volt ones in the earlier makes.

The Shadow Line [DVD]
The Shadow Line [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chiwetel Ejiofor

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 24 Aug. 2011
This review is from: The Shadow Line [DVD] (DVD)
Really glad I purchased this dvd. Never saw it first time round and wish I had. Am looking forward to a sequel or similar dvd.

DELUXE MADE TO MEASURE book style pouch for HTC G1 / GOOGLE PHONE / TMOBILE G1 / ANDROID PHONE - FONETASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 11 Nov. 2010
An excellent cover for my G1. This is the 3rd one I have bought, I must stop dropping it from great heights and breaking the plastic carrier. Workmanship of the build is without fail the best on the market. PS I have purchased 2 this time