Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Anker® Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard for iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2, Galaxy Tabs and Other Mobile Devices (White) T300

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 6 Feb. 2015
The most ineffective and frustrating purchase I have ever made from Amazon. The reasons why:
My Mac takes forever to find it, if at all!
When if finally works it adds extra letters/characters to your typing
The connection is lost regularly.
I personally am going to pay the extra price for genuine Apple products.

Paleo Every Day: 120 Delicious and Nourishing Recipes for Energy and Good Health
by Pete Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars ... quite a few paleo cook books and this is best by far, 24 Jan. 2015
I have quite a few paleo cook books and this is best by far. I have not stopped using it and every recipe that I have tried has been delicious.
The whole family paleo or not have really enjoyed the recipes. I particularly like the use of herbs and spices in many of the dishes.
I have read criticism of this book due to the use of Australian ingredients in some of the recipes; but it is an Australian book and just substitute for another ingredient.
So overall I think it is a great cook book with plenty of delicious recipes that the whole family will enjoy.

Andrew James Premium Bread Maker With Automatic Ingredients / Nut And Raisin Dispenser - Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete and Utter Waste of Money!, 17 Jan. 2014
I have been using this for 4 months now and I'm so disappointed with it. There are a number of issues:
Compared to my old bread maker the bread is hit and miss and I have never managed to make a great loaf of bread, unlike my old machine which delivered 99% of the time.
After only 4 months of use the text/labels on the buttons has worn off. I only use it 1 -2 times a week as it's disheartening getting sub-standard results.
The latest issue I have is I cannot clear the program (even though it has been turned off for over a week) and therefore I now have a wholemeal loaf on a white loaf program!
I have tried to contact Andrew James and the line is constantly engaged which is the last straw!
A complete and utter waste of money as I now am going to purchase a new bread maker (different make).

Paleo Solution, The : The Original Human Diet
Paleo Solution, The : The Original Human Diet
by Robb Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 12 Oct. 2010
I have been roughly following Primal Blueprint and had lost some weight and felt good. Since reading the Paleo Diet and following the 30 day menu I feel my weight loss and health have been super charged. The information in this book really resinated with me and has given me the motivation to really kick grains 100% and follow Rob's 30 day menu. I really don't care if it's written for the American market - it works! I also find it reassuring that he is a scientist and there are plenty of references to journals for further reading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2011 12:49 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 12 May 2010
I am really pleased with my off white Ulrikas. They look fab and are so comfortable from the 1st time I wore them. I just have one problem now and that's to resist ordering the other colours.

The Gabriel Method: The Revolutionary Diet-Free Way to Totally Transform Your Body
by Jon Gabriel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 25 April 2009
Before I bought this book I was totally at my wits end. I feel like I've tried every diet and all this has done is make me my fattest ever. This book is a revelation, it's written by a man who's been there and struggled with his weight, getting fatter & fatter with every attempt. This is a holistic approach - it's a mind & body approach. I feel so much better, more energy and happy. I am not thinking about food 24/7, I have not jumped on the scales and my clothes are loser. I think what has really helped me is this is about adding things to your diet and there's no feelings of deprivation at all. I've tried McKenna & I've even had a private session with Marisa Peer which had an effect for a couple of weeks. When you have the book you can get a free download to use every night when you go to bed. Unlike Mckenna & Peer, who's visualisations are long and irritating this is only about 20 mins long and Jon's voice is nice to listen to. His website has some excellent free resources, videos, recipes etc. I do not feel on a diet, therefore I am not 'on' or 'off' it. If you are ready to stop listening to the BS in diet books and really tackle your weight, then I would definitely recommended this book and Jon's website.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2010 2:01 PM BST

You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting...Forever
You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting...Forever
by Marisa Peer

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!, 17 Mar. 2008
I am 42 and have been dieting for the last 26 years of my life. However before I read this book and listened to the CD I was the heaviest I'd ever been. I have tried so many diets, exercise, slimming clubs, online slimming the list is endless.

Five weeks ago after reading Marisa's book, I started to listen to the CD everyday for 3 weeks. In those five weeks I have lost 20lbs! My whole outlook and relationship with food has changed.

I used to eat loads and loads of cake & chocolate and if it was in house I would eat. I used to regularly binge 4 -5 times a week. Yesterday I made 2 chocolate birthday cakes and did not try any of them, no battles, no resitance involved, I just did not want any.

All I can say is that it works, food does not rule my life any more and it's so easy - just read the book, do the tasks and listen to the CD.