Profile for Caroline > Reviews

Content by Caroline

Caroline

Ripper Street - Season 4 (Amazon Exclusive Cut)
Ripper Street - Season 4 (Amazon Exclusive Cut)
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as good as series 3., 24 May 2016
Brilliant . Great cast, great story lines that build and build to a climax as in series 3. This is one of the best dramAs made for TV. Well done all.

Ripper Street - Season 3 (Amazon Exclusive Cut)
Ripper Street - Season 3 (Amazon Exclusive Cut)
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the outstanding dramas ever made. Well done Amazon for bringing series 3 to our screen., 4 May 2015
This is one of the best dramas ever made and series 3 is magnificent. Congratulations to all involved in the scripting, production and acting. Well done, outstanding.

A Delicate Truth
A Delicate Truth

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 27 May 2014
This review is from: A Delicate Truth (Kindle Edition)
What a great book, I thought at first it was going to be very light weight le care but I just loved the building plot and the intrigue.

Snakehead: China Thriller 4 (The China Thrillers)
Snakehead: China Thriller 4 (The China Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book, 26 Feb. 2013
These books get better and better. I never want to put them down. Since I discovered Peter May as an author via The Black House I have been enthralled by his writing. It's pacey, exciting, does not contain gratuitous sex and is altogether mature and well put together. Having finished reading Snakehead I had to immediately download the 5th in the series to follow the story of Li Yan and Margaret Campbell. I only hope that Peter can come up with some more stories in the Lewis series.

The Chessmen (The Lewis Trilogy Book 3)
The Chessmen (The Lewis Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jan. 2013
This is such a well written book and sadly seems to wrap up the story of Fin although there must be more to his life that you can share with us Peter.

The Fourth Sacrifice: China Thriller 2 (The China Thrillers)
The Fourth Sacrifice: China Thriller 2 (The China Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read., 26 Sept. 2012
This builds on the first book and I enjoyed it even more as I had got into the characters. I found the narrative on China really interesting.

The Lewis Man (Lewis Trilogy)
The Lewis Man (Lewis Trilogy)
by Peter May

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 17 Mar. 2012
Fantastic evocative story following on from the Blackhouse. I cannot wait for the 3rd in the Trilogy. Beautifully written and pacey without skimming over the details of the Island and its life. I could not put this book down and was lost when I had finished it.

The Blackhouse: Book One of the Lewis Trilogy
The Blackhouse: Book One of the Lewis Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb. 2012
Fantastic book. Fabulous imagery of the isle , actually made me feel cold and wet at time!. One of the best books I have read in a long time.