Profile for breizhcopfan > Reviews

How to Hygge: The Secrets of Nordic Living
How to Hygge: The Secrets of Nordic Living
by Signe Johansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for everyone to learn., 27 Dec. 2016
Brilliant photos and very good recipes. My French husband wants to learn more about the way Scandinavians live and enjoy things like "fika" such a nice way to meet friends and drink coffee and eat cakes.

White Heat 30 Hits
White Heat 30 Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Great old memories, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: White Heat 30 Hits (Audio CD)
This is songs I used to listen to when I was travelling around Australia, brilliant stuff and it still sounds great. My husband had never heard them and he really enjoys them too.

St Elmo's Fire [DVD] (1985) [2010]
St Elmo's Fire [DVD] (1985) [2010]
Dvd ~ Demi Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past!, 11 Aug. 2013
What a brilliant film with great actors and music, I can watch it over and over. You wont be disappointed watching it!

Collaborations
Collaborations

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant music!, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Collaborations (Audio CD)
Lovely talent many great artists, perfect for the car! I would share it with all my friends and the french ones love it too!

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1-2 Complete / Christmas Special [DVD]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1-2 Complete / Christmas Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, 6 May 2013
This real Irish comedy at its best, it is up there with Father Ted! Dublin accent and very good actors, brilliant to watch anytime, specially when you need some cheering up!

Since Kyabram
Since Kyabram

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful voice!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Since Kyabram (Audio CD)
I first heard Declan's voice on a Sharon Shannon live DVD and I feel in love with the song "Galileo", Wow never heard anything like it so I was delighted when I saw it on Amazon, quickly ordered it, and I love the whole CD!

Live At The Point
Live At The Point

5.0 out of 5 stars The magic voice is back!, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Live At The Point (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my husband who had never heard of Christy Moore but likes Irish music. I had not heard some of the songs in quite a while but it brought it back alot of great memories from living in ireland. And that this album is live really makes it more special as Christy is very good at interacting with the audience. There are some real classic songs and it is fun to sing along...

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic or PU Strap KLS-0281L

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy style, 2 Jan. 2013
This is a perfect watch for every day use, but I wouln't hesitate to wear it dressed up either. I like the colours and it is easy to read the time. Another important point to me is that the "ticking" is quiet!
The presentation in the box maks it perfect to give.

Full House (Quick Reads)
Full House (Quick Reads)
by Maeve Binchy

4.0 out of 5 stars A Binchy book is a great comfort, 14 Aug. 2012
I really enjoyed this short story which reminds me of real families in Ireland today!
After hearing the sad news of Maeve's death, it feels special to find another of her books I havn't read and enjoyed yet. She was always spot on in her observations of life in Ireland. Always a great pleasure to open one of her books and start to read...

Avalon
Avalon

5.0 out of 5 stars Avalon - soft , happy tunes, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Avalon (Audio CD)
Avalon is a classic which I never tire to listen to. Ferry's honeysoft voice makes me smile at all the memories I have from listening to these songs. And I also remember the videos to "More than this" and "Avalon", mystical and highly enjoyable. More of Ferry after this album.

Page: 1 | 2