Profile for Leelee > Reviews

Content by Leelee

Leelee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Damara Women's Satin Pleated Flower Front Evening Bag Clutch Handbag (Champagne)
Offered by sunhof

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy, 25 Aug. 2016
I wanted a cheap but nice looking clutch bag to go with my champagne coloured shoes for a wedding. My bag arrived today and it's absolutely perfect, a great match with my shoes, a good size too will hold everything I need.

You can choose between a fabric strap, chain or just keep it as a clutch.

It is well made and looks very elegant.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Canvas Backpack Travel School Shoulder Bag Dot Printing Teenage Girl's Bags for 14"-15" Laptop PC A4 Magazine iPad 3/4/Air (Red)
Offered by WE-PRO

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay For the Money, 7 Jun. 2016
The Bag is fine for the price, a good size and colour. It also seems like it will be strong enough material. However,there is an extremely fugly looking label on the bottom corner of the front pocket. The poor English on the label really highlights the fact that it is a cheap made bag from overseas. The bonus is that this label is easily removed with a sharp pair of scissors or a stitch ripper.

Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Activity Toy
Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Activity Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Toy, very robust, 7 Dec. 2015
I have so much praise for this dog toy. You hide food/treats in it and the dog has to spin it to find it - there's 3 layers.
I half expected to come home to shattered blue plastic but it's so robust. You can see some teeth marks so he did try and fail to wreck it.
And he does love trying to find the treats too, yesterday he kept going back to see if any more treats were in it.
5 stars from me - anything that survives a morning with Koda the Destroyer deserves nothing less

Wonder Pet Dog Cat Hair Remover Rubber Blade Cleaning Embedded Hair
Wonder Pet Dog Cat Hair Remover Rubber Blade Cleaning Embedded Hair
Offered by Switch Socket and Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Nov. 2015
Works great alongside the vacuum cleaner, I brush it over the sofa and then vacuum - I have a hairy husky and a GSD/Husky mix so it can get quite hairy here.

GranVela IPad Mini Case (iPad Mini 2/3) Ultra Thin Magnetic Smart Cover & Clear Back Case for Apple iPad MiNi 2/3 Tablet + Screen Protector + Stylus + Dust-proof Plug + Cleaning Cloth--White
Offered by GranVela Co., Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 Nov. 2015
Good for the price, required a bit of assembly as the back is not attached, you have to clip it together. However I believe this means that you don't have to use the back if you don't want to.

Crafter's Companion Wood Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils 24Pc Set-Primary Colors

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for adult colouring books, 17 May 2015
Do not waste your money on these pencils if you were intending to buy them for use with grown up colouring books. I bought some (elsewhere) and they are horrific. There is no consistency to their blending ability on the paper, some blend ok but most of them are rubbish. Some of them are more waxy in texture than others, which again leads to blending issues. The colours on some of the pencil barrels are not true to the colour it produces. I wish I hadn't wasted my money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2015 4:16 PM BST

Avon Nail Experts Cuticle Conditioner, 12ml
Avon Nail Experts Cuticle Conditioner, 12ml
Offered by The Ding Dong Bazaar Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 27 Jan. 2015
I was disappointed with this product, I don't know if it is something I am doing wrong as there are no instructions on how to use it. I purchased it from the Avon online shop.
I painted it on my cuticles and left it to dry naturally but to me it did not feel like it absorbed properly. I tried this for a few weeks but my cuticles are still hard and sore.
I would be happy to go back and reassess the product should instructions be printed on the bottle or if the instructions section were publishedon the avon website as it does not say how often to apply and whether or not you should massage it in, etc.
Unfortunately for me I will not be able to carry on using my product as I discovered this morning that the lid has come off in my bag and the contents have leaked all over the inside of my bag.

Swagbucks TV Mobile
Swagbucks TV Mobile

1.0 out of 5 stars pointless, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Swagbucks TV Mobile (App)
Great idea for swagbucks members if it would work. Unfortunately the meter doesn't go up so you don't earn any Starbucks.

I will amend this review if they ever bother to get it working.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3