Profile for Nadja Animal lover > Reviews

Content by Nadja Animal lover

Nadja Animal lover (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clarks Desert Boot, Women's Desert Boots, Brown (midnight Blue Suede), 5.5 UK
Clarks Desert Boot, Women's Desert Boots, Brown (midnight Blue Suede), 5.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side, 12 Dec. 2015
Great quality shoe - very comfortable. The crepe sole creates a "soft" walk. However, I would recommend to order half a size or even a full size up. I am a normal size 5. To be on the safe side I ordered a 5.5 which is just about ok, but I would have ordered a size 6 if I had known that they come up a bit small as my toes are practically touching the front of the shoes. Great shoes though.

FIRENSE - Casual Elegance, Cool City Backpack, Shoulder Bag, Leather, 27×31×12cm "Key West" Brown
Offered by bagsandbags

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, soft leather, 17 Sept. 2015
Lovely backpack for the city! Nice, soft leather. I have used it already several times for some London City excursions. The size is not massive, but enough for a purse, some make-up, tissues and a couple of sandwiches and snacks. I love it!

camel active Rait, Women's Desert Boots, Sand Suede, 6 UK (39 EU)
camel active Rait, Women's Desert Boots, Sand Suede, 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, comfortable, 17 Sept. 2015
Very nice, comfortable, soft quality shoes with a tough rubbery sole. I love them! Be aware though that they come true to size! Unfortunately I was ordering these shoes according to some reviews which said that these particular shoes come up to small. Big mistake. I should not have listened to the reviews. I am a good size 5. Sometimes even a 5.5. I ordered a size 6 and they are too big for me. A size 5 would have been perfect with plenty of room for my toes. I will not return them again (as I was sent an even larger size by mistake) and just put a thick insole inside and/or wear thick socks with the shoes.

Spikes & Sparrow Tundra, Womens Cross-body Bags, Brown (Brandy), 41x29x9 cm (B x H x T)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy. Will last, 13 Sept. 2015
Lovely quality bag. Sturdy. Will last. Great for walking, or when only a few things are needed. The only downside is that my baby pink summer trousers got stained by the bag. So be careful: It is better to wear dark clothes when using the bag.

Spikes & Sparrow Venice Cow, Womens Top-handle Bags, Brown (Coffee), 30x26x8 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bag, 3 Sept. 2015
Great looking bag. Very well made. Very good quality. Will last for a long time. The seller is also very recommendable!

Rowallan Women's Brown Leather Shoulder Bag, Medium
Rowallan Women's Brown Leather Shoulder Bag, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2015
Great seller - fast delivery and lovely quality bag. Very recommendable!

Bling Jewelry Gold Plated Stopper Charm .925 Sterling Silver
Bling Jewelry Gold Plated Stopper Charm .925 Sterling Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice stopper, but it does not fit Pandora bracelets ..., 6 Mar. 2015
It is a nice stopper, but it does not fit Pandora bracelets even though the description tells you that it does. I pressed it together as hard as I could on my Pandora bracelet where the stopper needs to go. It does not click in, you can't close it. Hence I gave it only 3 stars.

BaByliss 2098BU Pro 230 Elegance Straigh
BaByliss 2098BU Pro 230 Elegance Straigh

5.0 out of 5 stars I have naturally fine curly hair that gets frizzy as soon as there ..., 23 Nov. 2014
This is the first time I am using a straightener. I have read all the positive reviews and decided to buy this one. I must say that together with a heat protection spray I get lovely soft, smooth straight hair. I have naturally fine curly hair that gets frizzy as soon as there is some dampness in the air. Then it also curls up even more - especially where I don't want it, around the forehead. This straightener helps me to tame my hair. When I straighten it (lowest temperature with my fine hair) it gets poker straight. Next day my hair has a lovely wave at the bottom which looks even better than totally straight. I am very happy with this BaByliss product and would recommend it to everyone. It comes with a protection pad for the hot straightener which is handy. The only downside is the storage bag as the straightener plus the cable will not fit in it together.

Floradix Iron Supplement Tablets - Pack of 84 Tablets
Floradix Iron Supplement Tablets - Pack of 84 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful all natural health booster, 1 Nov. 2013
Great, natural product. As I am a vegetarian I try to take some iron supplements, but in a natural form. Even though a blood test showed no deficiency I often felt dizzy and really sick - near fainting (circulation problems). First I took Bio Strath which helped me immediately, and now and continue with Floradix. I feel really good, take only one tablet instead of two, and it helps me tremendously. I can only recommend it to anyone! And it is of natural source which is majorly important as all those chemical vitamins and minerals can do more damage than help.

Solgar Zinc Picolinate 100 Tablets [Packaging May Vary]
Solgar Zinc Picolinate 100 Tablets [Packaging May Vary]

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 1 Nov. 2013
As many people have a lack in zinc I thought to buy some in the better form of picolinate. Solgar stands for quality and the price was not too high either. At the moment I am taking them, and hope to improve even more my immune system in order to get through the winter without the flu.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3