Profile for Logan Blackmer > Reviews

Content by Logan Blackmer

Logan Blackmer

Green Guide to Wild Flowers of Britain and Europe (Green Guides)
Green Guide to Wild Flowers of Britain and Europe (Green Guides)
by David Sutton

3.0 out of 5 stars travellers beware: only covers North West Europe (and England), 23 July 2013
Very disappointed. I purchased this book to use In southern Europe. All of the other English books cover England and North West Europe, which is clearly stated in their description. Being that this book advertised repeatedly to cover Europe I purchased this book. If you want to use it in England or North-West Europe I am sure it would be very helpful. the key and pictures make it very easy to identify flowers, I have already found many but am still frustrated to not have all common flowers contained for my area. Considering I paid a pricey delivery charge to have this sent to me in Italy I feel very let down.

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars huggies are always reliable., 22 July 2013
lovely soft, thick wipes. stay moist in the packet. Definitely worth buying in bullk; you won't be disappointed. Only downside is that they contain perfume, even though they are branded as 'natural'. so would not suggest for newborn.

BabyPrem Baby 4 Pack Cotton Rich Terry Popover the head Bib One size White
BabyPrem Baby 4 Pack Cotton Rich Terry Popover the head Bib One size White
Offered by Babyprem

5.0 out of 5 stars wonferful, 22 July 2013
I love that these are made in England. wonderful absorbent material, finished to a very high standard at a very reasonable price. they fitted my 7 month old at the time and still fit, even though they will shrink a bit if you wash at 90'C. and she has 91st percentile head size and was not premi. would definitely recommend.

The Organic Baby and Toddler Cookbook
The Organic Baby and Toddler Cookbook
by Daphne Lambert

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Vegan Cookbook, 22 July 2013
As a vegan this book is perfect! The only Vegan one I could find specifically for children. my copy was from 2001 so I found the suggested age range a bit dated but the recipes are still applicable, I just give them earlier than the book recommends. Very comprehensive introduction with lots of information about weaning and lots of useful recipes. Lovely little book. would strongly recommend for any vegan parents. It is A5 with 117 pages including index.