Profile for alex > Reviews

Content by alex

alex

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent monitor absolutely no issues, 30 April 2016
I was tired of using cheap monitors especially with low contrast ratios and I decided enough was enough with not being able to see well in dark scenes. I had a 1080p monitor before and the jump from 1440p was very noticeable and the colours on this ips display are simply amazing. This monitor was definitely worth the price to me in the future I'll never buy a budget monitor again.
As for the IPS bleed there is some and always will be but ive got very minimum bleed only in the corners. I improved it a lot by sticking a small thin piece of card between the screen and frame. If the frame is not pressed tight to the lcd light will bleed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2016 10:54 PM BST

Intel Xeon E5-2697V2 CPU (2.7GHz, 12 Core, 24 Threads, 30MB Cache, LGA2011 Socket, Box)
Offered by Foxtec Corp

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money.... ABSOLUTELY!, 27 May 2015
Well worth my hard earned cash! I bought this cpu as a replacement to my 4th gen core i7 as it really wasn't pulling its weight anymore. This cpu was exactly what I was looking for! I have two sound cards in sli and the core i7 wasn't able to keep up with that raw bitrate and was causing sound tearing. With this extra cores and threads I have crystal clear polyphonic 7.1 surround sound capabilities this makes me an audiophile very happy!

Anker 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, I9505, I9506 (Not for Galaxy S4 Active), with NFC/Google Wallet Compatibility [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better quality than samsung offical batteries., 3 Feb. 2015
Far more reliable and holds charge much better than my last two official Samsung battery replacements! Very pleased with this purchase

2 x Dumbbells 30kg.
2 x Dumbbells 30kg.
Offered by vidaXL

5.0 out of 5 stars very good dumbbells for this price!, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 2 x Dumbbells 30kg. (Sports)
I have used these dumbbells for a while now and have had no major issues apart from the cog holding the weights becoming loose at times but easy fixed by over tightening them. The bar is made of hard plastic that is knurled and has great grip even with sweaty palms. The weights themselves are made of a tough plastic that easily survives a good arm height fall if dropped no bother. The weights are filled with sand and this is great for me as they have an easy enough to open hole that i can pour the sand out and mix it with more water to increase the weight if need be in the future.

SanDisk Extreme Pro 16 GB MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory Card - Standard Packaging
SanDisk Extreme Pro 16 GB MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory Card - Standard Packaging
Offered by B3Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars very fast, 31 July 2013
I used this for my galaxy S4 and the the time form taking a photo to saving it is instant and the same for loading the photo gallery. I used to have a cheap one before and the difference is quite noticeable.