Profile for Andymacc > Reviews

Andymacc

Belkin Charge with Sync Dock/AUX Port for iPhone 5 and 5s
Belkin Charge with Sync Dock/AUX Port for iPhone 5 and 5s

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not brilliant, 21 Feb. 2013
In order to plug your Ipod/Iphone into the Belkin , you need to use your existing lightning lead . All is fine when you plug your device in , but when you try to remove it , the lead is partially pulled out of the dock . I have glued my lead into the dock and all is fine now . To my mind it should come supplied with an integral captive lead .

Norton Internet Security 2011, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2011, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than renewing Norton, 30 Sept. 2011
My subscription to my existing Norton was becoming due , so I had a look round for a similar product and found this on Amazon . It was cheaper to buy this disk than renew , and also it gave me the possibility of putting it on 2 more PC's . As to the performance , it seems better than my previous version . It doesn't slow the computer down as much . My only adverse comment is that it performs a full system scan every time I switch my computer on ; I could probably change a setting to avoid this , but haven't looked into it that deeply yet . I would say that it is good value.

Visible Dust Artic Butterfly SL700
Visible Dust Artic Butterfly SL700
Offered by IMAGEN FOTOCOLOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Arctic Butterfly is a real hit, 31 May 2011
I bought the Visible Dust Arctic Butterfly SL700 as a birthday present for my sister . The sensor on her DSLR seems to attract dust like no other . Having seen the before and after treatment images , it is obviously very effective , if a little expensive . It proved to be a real hit as a present . Delivery was in good time for her birthday , so no worries there . A good purchase .