Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Profile for Woody > Reviews

Content by Woody

Woody

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Has it's drawbacks, 16 Feb. 2013
The main gripe with case is that part of it partly obscures the controls on the screen making it difficult to use easily, I will probably replace it with a magnetic type.

I Am [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
I Am [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb. 2013
Funny, insightful, and inspiring! I would recommend this to anyone seeking a more meaningful life and how to help the world through dark times.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 3 Feb. 2013
This tonic is a life saver for me as a gardener working in the UK. Anytime I feel a bit of a throat tickle or a slight coldie feeling I start taking it and it really works to starve any progression of cold or flu. You need to get it in time though and if not keep taking it but you will need to let the sickness runs it's course.

Back to Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds
Back to Sanity: Healing the Madness of Our Minds

5.0 out of 5 stars Step back and look at reality, 3 Feb. 2013
This is a well crafted book from a great communicator and wise soul. I have read many spiritual books over the years and this one is concise and practical. I would recommend to anyone who is searching for the truth of who they are.

Philips Sonicare Pro Results Brush Heads Mini 3pk
Philips Sonicare Pro Results Brush Heads Mini 3pk

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 29 Nov. 2012
This smaller head is much more efficient than the bigger heads and dentists often comment how clean my teeth are.

Fujitsu LB AH530 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel P6200 2.13GHz, 2GB RAM, DVD, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium)

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for., 10 May 2012
Just to let the prospective buyers know that although this laptop is alright it has a couple of irritating faults. Firstly the sound is tinnie so expect to buy additional speakers if you value a reasonable sound and secondly the space bar on my laptop does not always work. Irritating as you need to go back and put in the spaces! I phoned the company and they say that this is the way the key board is designed. If I press the space bar in the lower half in the middle or side it wont work unless you bang hard, a normal press does work it. This I feel is a major fault as it is something you use all the time. My complaints got stone walled by the company. Unfortunately I did not but it through Amazon so would not return it within the month.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 6:35 PM GMT