Profile for A. Cresswell > Reviews

Content by A. Cresswell
Top Reviewer Ranking: 720

A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777 - Born again Diver" (london, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
USN Diet Whey Isolean Protein, Cherry Bakewell - 1 kg
USN Diet Whey Isolean Protein, Cherry Bakewell - 1 kg
Offered by Colossol Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but make sure it's what you need at this price., 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm a big fan of whey powder. I find it fills me up and keeps my hunger at bay (well... better than normal) and given the fact I am on quiet a serious diet at the moment I need all the help I can get.
So any improvement in the whey in terms of Protein v Carbs is a welcome addition. The sugar levels and other associated ingredients are comparable with other whey products.
The sugar which is important to me as a diabetic is low ... 1,4g per serving. That's not bad ... I would like it lower and it does use sweeteners which is not good as it's been shown that artificial sweeteners stimulate appetite.
That said it is no worse than others but there's room for improvement at this level. (The cost is average for this type of product) Shop around before picking this to find the requirements suitable for you. If you are just looking for a diet filler then this may be the one for you.

USN BCAA Power Punch Performance and Stamina Drink Powder, Tangerine - 400 g
USN BCAA Power Punch Performance and Stamina Drink Powder, Tangerine - 400 g

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK. Not sure I would buy it though., 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Not so sure about this product. I was given this for free for a fair and unbiased review. I won't pull any punches.
The only thing I can see that's significant is the B6 vitamin. One serving yields 675% of the Recommended Daily Intake.
Other than that and some odd ingredients like black pepper there's not a lot to recommend this. Sure there are some worse products but it wouldn't be my first choice to be honest.

HALTI Premium Dog Collar, with 3M reflective weave and soft neoprene padding. Medium, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Halti range of collars and leads and harnesses are a significant jump in quality. I have a number of their products and although I was asked to test them I wouldn't pull any punches but these are great.
Certainly I've had dogs all my life (50 years now) and I can honestly say I have not seen better quality. Sure you can get leather collars and chain collars but these are well padded, superbly made with top end materials (you'll see what I mean if you buy one) and they are a big step up from a lot of the cheap and flimsy products you often see.
I can recommend these enough. The entire range of HALTI products is the same.

HALTI Premium Dog Collar, with 3M reflective weave and soft neoprene padding. Medium, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars HALTI score 5 stars !, 21 July 2016
I can recommend these enough. The entire range of HALTI products is the same.

HALTI Premium Dog Collar, with 3M reflective weave and soft neoprene padding. Medium, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Aother top quality HALTI product, 21 July 2016
I can recommend these enough. The entire range of HALTI products is the same.

HALTI Premium Dog Collar, with 3M reflective weave and soft neoprene padding. Medium, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent HALTI product, 21 July 2016

HALTI Walking Harness, Medium, Blue
HALTI Walking Harness, Medium, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent materials and manufacturing quality, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Extremely well made. Very strong, adjustable in many ways. Easy to fit and get on. No need to loop dogs legs through holes. Nicely padded. The medium fits a cocker spaniel (see picture) I would think it would fit a Springer Spaniel as well.
Possibly the best dog harness I have seen to date. All the stitching and clips are top quality as well.
Definitely you wouldn't find a better harness ... certainly I've never seen one.

HALTI Walking Harness, Medium, Purple
HALTI Walking Harness, Medium, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality - Seriously !!, 21 July 2016

HALTI Walking Harness, Medium, Black
HALTI Walking Harness, Medium, Black
Offered by JD-MAC Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best Harness I have seen. Excellent quality., 21 July 2016
I don't often give 5 stars but this deserves it.

GLiving® Wireless Bike Bluetooth Speaker Outdoor Sports Cycling Riding Biking Speaker Mountain Bike LED Display Screen 6600mAh Power Bank Bicycle Speaker for Apple Sony Samsung HTC LG ASUS Smartphones and Tablets (black)
Offered by G-Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Just needs the bass sorting out., 21 July 2016
Very robust and chunky. Does the job well. Little bit light on the base but in terms of battery power, holding a charge, ease of connectivity it's 5 stars. It's just the sound quality that's not brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20