Profile for Danny pettifer > Reviews

One word 'Amazing'

In The Darkness, That's Where I'll Know You: The Complete Black Room Story
In The Darkness, That's Where I'll Know You: The Complete Black Room Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, gripping and very enjoyable, 24 Mar. 2016
These four books are an intriguing, gripping and enjoyable collection of works. I was very impressed with the stories, they are well worth the read. I have told friends about these books and would advise readers to check these out as they will not be dissapointed. The author is a quality thriller/sci fi author, After reading these I purchased his other novel ' the stone man' which is also a fabolous read. My time was certainly not wasted in reading all of these. It was definitely time well spent. Can not wait to read more by Luke Smitherd in the future.

The End - A Paranormal Mystery (The Black Room Book 4)
The End - A Paranormal Mystery (The Black Room Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Aug. 2013
Now that's what I call a stunning piece of writing! Such a thrilling read. I was taken on quite an emotional journey with ups and downs with unexpected turns on the way. Loved the characters and ideas in the whole of the black room collection..... But this one took it to a new level. A pleasure to read and review. Thanks mr smitherd for the mention on the introductory pages. Much appreciated.

The Other Places - A Paranormal Mystery (The Black Room Book 3)
The Other Places - A Paranormal Mystery (The Black Room Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Part 3 kicks ass!, 27 Jun. 2013
A superb read again. What great writing. Enjoyed part 1 and 2 a lot and was not let down with part 3. Rock on part 4! I thought the ending was immense in this story. I wonder what twists and turns Luke Smitherd brings to the next installment. Canny wait!

Duma Key
Duma Key

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure class, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Duma Key (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books I have ever read. A must for any mystery/horror fan. Scary and gripping with unbelievably good twists and turns. Buy now!

The Man On Table Ten - A Mysterious Science Fiction Tale (Tales of the Unusual)
The Man On Table Ten - A Mysterious Science Fiction Tale (Tales of the Unusual)

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully crafted novella, 1 Jun. 2013
What a fantastic novella. Brought this today and enjoyed it thoroughly. When you read this story you will understand that The 'blue eyes' gives a wonderful mental image. It was a pleasure to read a story that flows and systematically leads you on the 'old mans tale' with great explanation and witty writing. I'm still not sure why yet but this is my favourite read of the year so far. Luke Smitherd has just cemented his place of being my favourite up and coming writer. I give this novella 5 stars but I still believe this man can get better with every new release. That's how good he is!

The Woman In The Night - A Paranormal Mystery (The Black Room Book 2)
The Woman In The Night - A Paranormal Mystery (The Black Room Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars even better then part 1!!!, 1 Jun. 2013
Wow! Really couldn't put this down! Read part one in about 4days but finished this within a day. a great follow up and the character 'Minnie' had me drawn in to her situation completely. I really did like the first instalment but this part seemed to bring a more detailed insight to me personally. Time for me to buy 'the man at table ten' well done Luke Smitherd

In The Black Room - A Paranormal Romance (The Black Room Book 1)
In The Black Room - A Paranormal Romance (The Black Room Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for your kindle collection, 1 Jun. 2013
I really am surprised at the level of talent from this underground writer. Luke Smitherd can really pull you into his story. A splendid read. I loved the stone man and this is as nearly as good. Superb value, bonus!!

The Stone Man - A Science Fiction Thriller
The Stone Man - A Science Fiction Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing and imaginative, 31 Mar. 2013
I am really impressed by this ebook. A great read from start to finish. The characters had me drawn in from the off. could not put it down! smartly written. i sense big things ahead for this writer. keep up the fabulous work! A must read for any sci fi / horror fan.